Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Clock

Marcos Ch

I'm more shocked that you managed to get people in the back in the first place. ;)

Fish

you could get a speaking clock that annunciates the time every 5mins or so or wire it to your brake switch

David

Tick tack tick tack . . .

And counting .... 9 ... 8 ... 7 .... ignition sequence "on" 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... ... 3 ... 2 ... 1,7 ... 1,6 ... 1,5 ... :lol:

Hey there, I think I am the "author" of the funniest topic ever in this forum! Honestly now, don't you think that there is a clock missing from the main console of iQ? I think most cars have a clock somewhere in a central position. Besides, I like this little clock I bought and I think it makes my interior looks better. To answer your question David:-), more than once I noticed people traveling with me looking around in the car trying to "locate" the clock and when they don't they look

at their watch, one or two asked where is the clock. I know it's not a big deal but I didn't spend a fortune to add this little clock:-) thank you for you humorous comments and for your help! David I wonder if your TPMS has arrived?

Cheers, Marcos

Hey there, I think I am the "author" of the funniest topic ever in this forum! Honestly now, don't you think that there is a clock missing from the main console of iQ? I think most cars have a clock somewhere in a central position. Besides, I like this little clock I bought and I think it makes my interior looks better. To answer your question David:-), more than once I noticed people traveling with me looking around in the car trying to "locate" the clock and when they don't they look

at their watch, one or two asked where is the clock. I know it's not a big deal but I didn't spend a fortune to add this little clock:-) thank you for you humorous comments and for your help! David I wonder if your TPMS has arrived?

Cheers, Marcos

Surely if someone is sitting in the back they can see over your shoulder and see the Blue (oops) orange clock on the dash

David

I suppose they could but it is certainly not very visible to ALL(George will start calling my iQ "People Carrier iQ again :-) the others passengers except the driver (once 5 adults managed to squeeze in, fortunately I was the driver but the 3 in the back asked me if I knew of any physiotherapist near by when they got out, wonder why:-). Will upload a pic of the new position, tell me what you think

This is a clock

david

It is a lot better in blue! However let me please maintain my opinion that the iQ clock is visible only to the driver, the others can hardly see it. Has your TPMS arrived yet? It seems you are right Davis, it is going to take six months indeed:-)

Cheers, Marcos

What about little mirrors placed in such a way so the clock can be seen by rear passengers

David

Oh dear

I think you should have bought 2 and stuck them on the back of the front seats

david

They are called "watches"... because they watch... ha ha :yawn:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links