Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Funny Stuff Happening With The Iq

JordaniQ

Hey

I just picked up my iQ3 on Wednesday and i'd like to say that it really is a fun lil nippy car. It's quick and handles like a go kart. Excellent. Until the half tank that i had gotten with the car ran out in 24 hours! So as you do, i took it to Shell and filled it up. I was expecting to fill it up, only to find it stopped at 8 litres. Previously i had read on the forums that there is something funny going on with the fuel gauge etc so i just dismissed it and paid. When i turned on the car, it showed half a tank.

Now my question is..why would the fuel pump stop at half a tank?!

Jordan

Ps sorry if this has been answered before! New to the forum!

Just the pump kicking back and stopping i suppose.

If you had been able to put another 16 litres in then that would be fine.

See what happens next time.

Almost 9 litres in the reserve,(flashing) 8 litres put in at the pump & then room for at least 16 more.

I hold the pump gun turned around at an angle and play about to get it full.

Depends on the satation or pumps.

Please you are enjoying the car.

george

I see..my friend said to leave it overnight and it should settle. If it still shows half, i'll try fill it again tomorrow. Damn fuel gauge..guess its one of the cons for having a flat fuel tank eh..

Jordan

I see..my friend said to leave it overnight and it should settle. If it still shows half, i'll try fill it again tomorrow. Damn fuel gauge..guess its one of the cons for having a flat fuel tank eh..

Jordan

Don't know what shape the 7 seater verso's tank is but its the same on that.. Fuel segment starts flashing, pull up turn off half hour later start it Bingo half a tank again

David

Jordan

Don't know what shape the 7 seater verso's tank is but its the same on that.. Fuel segment starts flashing, pull up turn off half hour later start it Bingo half a tank again

David

they better not have that problem in the ft86!

Jordan

Jordan

David

Jordan

Ha I just put a search in for FT861 and it came up with fly fishing and i thought you lost your mind. Looks nice matt black

david

Jordan

David

Jordan

Ha I just put a search in for FT861 and it came up with fly fishing and i thought you lost your mind. Looks nice matt black

david

Haha! Google images: FT 86 II :P

Jordan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links