Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Changing Headlight Bulbs

Titto

My offside headlamp has gone and im going to change it soonish, but i may go and get some of these philips vision plus things and do them both at the same time.

What is the correct light i should be buying please? and also.....

how do i change them????!!!! not done it on a 2 - do i just pop the lights up, turn off the light then unscrew those screws on the inside of each headlight????

Cheers boys and girls,

Adam

goto Halfords and look at the charts etc to make sure you get the correct bulbs.

As for replacing them it is easy. Take out a fuse though ( can't remember which one, but the manual tells you ). This is to stop the lights closing.

but it is quite easy mate

Just for all your info - i changed the headlights to Halfords ultra super dooper 50% brighter bulbs....I can honestly tell the difference and see more - and main beam is much much better. They have 2 for 1 on at the mo.

Just for info....

For further info, you don't have to remove the fuse to keep the light up, simply raise them, then turn them back off, but instead of turning the switch right off, move back to the first notch. This will keep them up!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links