Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao Fizz....

mattmr2

Thought you might be interested,

Hi all,

*** FOR SALE ***

1994 (L) rev 3 GT T-bar Turbo

Steel mist grey, 52k miles, full MOT, serviced every 6k, Mobil 1 oil change every 3k, 17” Alloys with new Eagle F1’s, Garage ********ui exhaust, Ohlins suspension, TRD quickshift and strut braces (front and rear), Porterfield carbon kevlar brake pads, Sony mini-disc, optional Defi A-pillar and dash gauges, Clifford Cat 1 alarm, engine unmodified. Run on Optimax since import in Jan 2002. All paperwork kept.

Covered by comprehensive parts and labour warranty until June which can be transferred to new owner (Warranty Direct).

Enthusiasts car in exceptional condition. Please email for pics. Car based in North West.

Jenny - 07753 660979

£6500 ono

Here's a link to the post - you may have to register,

car

I've seen it and its quite tidy....

Matt.

Sounds ok, but I think it is over priced at £6,500, I would think £5000 would be more the mark, maybe £5,500 tops.

yep - have to agree it does sound a tad on top @ £6500.....

although at the same time sounds a nice car... :thumbsup:

Rash

:ph34r: Thanks for the heads up Mat :thumbsup: ...but that is quite over my budget mate.... ;)

Im looking at max about £4.5k or there abouts...I would offer that to him but that would be takin the ubik... lol

I think you mean her!

yup.. with a mistake like that.. I think i would defo get my offer slaped back at me.. lol :P :lol:

What about this one....

www.tbargts.4t.com

It looks clean and is as standard as the day, which is a good starting point i suppose. Nice colour and a T-bar too, what do you reckon?

Edited by sorted avensis

yeah.. i remember seeing that link before.. just a tad over on the price for its age in my opinion..

but then... hmm...

Well... Rash hopefully will have a car to show me on tomorrow all being well.. so im gonna check that out ... and then decide on this one....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links