Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car For Christmas, Anbody

David23

Nahhhiiccceee ..... but....the stearing, for me, is on the wrong side.... :crybaby:

Peter

Like the rear bumper/exhuast, much better than what I have fitted. ;)

Fish

Asking price £21000 - ouch !!!

A used AM Cygnet is likely to be less than £30,000. I know where I'd prefer to blow that kind of dosh. And that interior ?? too much of a 'stuck-on' look.

Here's a pic showing a leather interior done well... http://www.lincah.com/2011-aston-martin-cygnet-launch-edition-white-and-black/2011-aston-martin-cygnet-launch-edition-white-interior-view

Dave

Hmm, I gotta say it looks nice from the outside, that's about it!

I don't like the interior, especially the 'Quilted' door lining, nor the leather around the dash. It makes it look a bit chunky and clumsy around the edges.

I also don't like how the driver's knee airbag cover now stands out like a sore thumb.

I think for that kind of money, they should have left the interior alone and made it a proper 'GTE' buy fitting a Super Charger and uprating the brakes and suspension.

PS the steering wheel looks like it has a nappy draped over it blink.gif

Edited by Soeley
  • Like 1

It looks ok, but the Aston Martin is more tastefully done. I just don't like the name.

2 things i noticed on it

1, It has a blue dash like mine

2, it has a raised area on the dash board top that had a mounting presumably for satnav. that is an easy bit to change, useful for mounting properly Heads up display and satnav for people that don't have the built in one.

NEED access to spares.The Aston I mean

David

Sorry but im really not feeing it! For that sort of money, I would at least want a supercharged IQ.

Also the black one they have is also terrible, why have they stuck orange grills on the bonnet I will never know! And all the work on the interior but no floor mats...!

Not to my taste..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links