Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cd Player Missing

VBdenny

Hey everyone,

I just joined this forum as I just bought a Toyota. Found a nice little 99 Corolla with 10,000 miles and a 5 speed, so I bought it for my daughter when she gets home from college. My wife wrecked her Sentra SER last year and she hasn't had a car since.

I am usually on the Lexus Owners Club forum since I have an LS400, but I figured this would be a better place to find out Toyota stuff. I guess I should add that I am also the fleet mechanic for the family.

This car has a tape player. Imagine that, a tape player in 1999. Did they still makes tapes then? Anyway, it has a button on the unit that says CD. I know Lexus has a CD module you can add, does Toyota?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

VBdenny

Crutchfield offers a plug in single CD player for the unit, and, if I'm not mistaken, a 6-disc CD changer. There's also eBay... better prices there, of course.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links