Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally Brought My Baby Home! 2012 Scion Iq Blizzard Pearl

surfcitylocal

After waiting a little over 14 months for the release of the 2012 Scion iQ I brought mine home tonight. Blizzard Pear with a few accessories. Rear wing, fog lights and navigation system.

IMG_3372.JPG

Hector and Michael from Scion of Glendora.

IMG_3374.JPG

7 miles on the odometer.

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3376.JPG

One happy iQ owner...

IMG_3377.JPG

IMG_3384.JPG

IMG_3385.JPG

IMG_3387.JPG

IMG_3389.JPG

IMG_3390.JPG

IMG_3391.JPG

IMG_3396.JPG

IMG_3397.JPG

IMG_3398.JPG

IMG_3399.JPG

Makes my two car garage look like a three car garage.

Time to start with the mods.

Congratulations on finally getting the car. :)

I really like the rear spoiler you guys get, but cant work out why you only get steel wheels over alloys.

Fish

Very nice.... very very naaaice.... :drool:

But .. those plastic wheel covers... oops... :sick:

Please throw away the plastic and put winter tires on them... So winter tires and steel wheels ...

and buy an extra set of alloys...and then put the summer tires on them... ta taaa .... ;)

But maybe you already have a thought about it...

Peter

There is one proud man!!

Peter forget the winter tyres, Look at his neat Garage. He has surf boards he lives in proper climate Ha

Is it possible to get a better picture of your satnav audio unit with the blue AV buttons on

Notice he has a white hatch lock not black like ours.

Peter maybe he can get you some spare badges

David

This lucky lucky man wont need winters if he lives in the land/state of sun. California here I come.... :)

Fish

Very very tidy,

i like the treatment of the front.

Great thing about San Fransisco CA USA is that you can Snowboard in the morning and Surf in the afternoon,

there are mountains there.

george

Thanks for all the great comments. I do live about five minutes from the Ocean in Huntington Beach. I didn't buy rims from Scion due to the plans for a 5-Axis body kit and wheels. There are lots of plans for this little ride.

I'll have more pics soon, it's going to Tanabe headquarters this morning. They will have it for two days to configure front strut bar, rear sway bar and exhaust.

Off to work, Aloha!

Wow that is one nice iQ..! Congrats man! I've seen pics of the five-axis body kit and looks really good, can't wait to see your finished product :P

Jordan

I thought that Tanabe already had some products out for the iQ? I certain I've seen a front strut bar, but please keep us posted with the updates.

Fish

There is one proud man!!

Peter forget the winter tyres, Look at his neat Garage. He has surf boards he lives in proper climate Ha

Is it possible to get a better picture of your satnav audio unit with the blue AV buttons on

David

YEP David... right again... but I have a RED car.. . ha ha

No I do not want the Scion Badge... thank you... but it´s better looking than Toyota...

Peter

Thanks for all the great comments. I do live about five minutes from the Ocean in Huntington Beach. I didn't buy rims from Scion due to the plans for a 5-Axis body kit and wheels. There are lots of plans for this little ride.

I'll have more pics soon, it's going to Tanabe headquarters this morning. They will have it for two days to configure front strut bar, rear sway bar and exhaust.

Off to work, Aloha!

TOP man... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What a picture, your face I mean. I think the grille area looks good too, but not sure which I prefer. There is something about this little car that makes people smile from ear to ear. All proud iQ owners. Three cheers for the iQ; Hip, Hip, Damn! Hips gone again... :lol: I like the name of the paint too, 'Blizzard Pearl.' Sounds right for sunny California. Look forward to more pics dude.

There is one proud man!!

David

ive never seen an iq with a black hatch lock....??

After waiting a little over 14 months for the release of the 2012 Scion iQ I brought mine home tonight. Blizzard Pear with a few accessories. Rear wing, fog lights and navigation system.

IMG_3397.JPG

Its very nice of you to leave the wee beasty a nice big TV to watch when she's not in use :yahoo:

She needs some rims quick, get down the shop asap :lol:

Nice car have fun :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links