Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How The Heck?

Mister2

how do u add pictures into here from ur computer.. i have pics of my car in the "my pictures" thing... buh i dont knoe how to upload them into this... im not that comp savvy :wacko:

I believe there are a couple of methods.

1. Contact Bibbs and ask him if you can sent them to him to upload onto the sites album.

2. Sign up to some webspace, upload them onto this, and link from the webspace to the forum.

in the toyota navigation bar thing at the top click the scroll box and select club gallery, the choose the category you wanna uplaod to (probably "Toyota OC UK Members Motors "..then from there click on the scroll box in the top right corner where it says admin options and select add a photo. A popup will appear where you can add multiple photos :thumbsup:

dont worry dude it took me ages to find out how to upload too!..the thing is, i was trying to log in and it always gave me an error..figured out eventually that youre already logged in and you can just go straight to uploading lol

edit - failing that, as dame said upload your photos to a free website. ive used www.uploadit.org in the past and its pretty good, think you can hole 20 pics for free.

Ah so there is an upload tool then. From what I understood from Bibb's post he wanted pictures supplied to him, probably just me misreading again!! Maybe something for the how to section??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links