Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clear Side Repeaters For Ae92

TOYMOTA

:help: I've seen them on other Rolla's in the past, but never been able to find any!

Does anyone out there in TOC world know where I can get some that don't cost a fortune?

I'm looking for clear oval shaped ones!!

Cheers

Try Fensport, or demon tweeks they may do them for rollas if not there might be universal ones that might fit.

I think you can get them from companies that advertise in back of performance car magazines.....

I always thought the later corolla ones (98-R reg onwards) that come standard clear looked like they would fit (same size/shape) but never tried it.

Rash

Hello my friend,

I got my side repeater`s from Halfords special order service they were 26.99 a set or try Motorworld our kroozin book is out and we can get them in also.

Respect Saxokiller :ph34r:

Let me know how you get on. I would like a set of these if they are not too pricey.

I also wouldn't mind getting a set of clear bumper indicators too B)

Let me know how you get on. I would like a set of these if they are not too pricey.

I will do matey.

I sprayed my front indicators. Check out the gallery, sporty numbers, page 9, middle pic. The red AE92!

rover 220 turbo clear will fit the sides, clear fronts from SA i'm afraid...

Do you know which company/website in SA for the front ones mate??

I'm off there again in mid November if more people want stuff...

If you cant wait that long i may be able to order some smaller parts in

rover 220 turbo clear will fit the sides, clear fronts from SA i'm afraid...

Excellent! Good thing most of my family still live in Johannesburg B) Pity they are visiting the UK at the moment tho... :unsure:

Patience is a virtue... :D

Hi Guys, I can get you crystal style side repeaters for the Corolla GTi, priced at 23 pounds, including p+p.

Crystal ones are £9 each from Autostyle so Fal's price of £23 aint that bad considering all the hassle you'll save, unless you have relatives or contacts in sa.

• 1 month later...

I will do matey.

I sprayed my front indicators. Check out the gallery, sporty numbers, page 9, middle pic. The red AE92!

System~G, I ended up getting mine from Halfrauds. Oval shaped!They should look sweet once they are on, and they cost me £20, which ain't too bad.

Ta mate :thumbsup:

My family have returned to SA after their holiday and now when the budget makes itself available, I will ask them to get them from Autostyle for me. The will be returning to the UK in a couple of months for a wedding so they can bring the parts with them :)

Ta mate :thumbsup:

My family have returned to SA after their holiday and now when the budget makes itself available, I will ask them to get them from Autostyle for me. The will be returning to the UK in a couple of months for a wedding so they can bring the parts with them :)

Any chance one of your family can get me a set of those clear front repeaters that Unity Jon was on about??

It won't hurt to ask them ;)

Not to be selfish, but anything they can bring over with them is first and formost for myself, then if they have space in their luggage... :thumbsup:

It won't hurt to ask them ;)

Not to be selfish, but anything they can bring over with them is first and formost for myself, then if they have space in their luggage... :thumbsup:

That's fine mate! :thumbsup:

I just looked on www.autostyle.co.za and they are only 60 Rand, which if i've done my maths right and the exchange rate stays about the same, only cost £5.20 ish.

11.6 Rand per £1!

Typical :censor: Halfrauds!!!! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

They tell you the side repeaters fit, so I tried to get em on and they're just about 1 -2mm too small. You can see the hole around the edges. :crybaby:

Back to the drawing bored I guess!!

Actually,!!!!

FAL_GT: Where can you get those crystal ones from ?????? I think I might cut my loses!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Can u not return those side repeaters? As long as you have the receipt...

Can u not return those side repeaters? As long as you have the receipt...

Yeh, I will do mate.

It's just the hassle of having to find the right ones that fit again!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links