Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Ever Tried '10k Boost'.....

CraigT

Heared that 10K Boost can make quite a bit of difference to the car.

For those that dont know what it is, its basically a spray. You remove the air filter and spray directly into the air intake while the car is running. It de-cokes the engine and apparently increases responsiveness etc.

Anyway the stuff cost about £25 a can, so I just wanted to make sure it wasnt cack before I bought some.

I did think about trying this, but... I'm not sure if it will damage the cat in any way, and since cats are expensive, I didn't want to risk it. I suppose if it says it's ok for cars with cats on the can, it might be worth a try.

Cant really see why it would harm the cat in any way. Nearly all cars have a cat these days.

I suppose not, but, I would like to know what effect pumping all that crap would do to the cat before I try it, just to be sure, at around £1000 new, it's not worth the risk unless you know for sure. In theory, it should ok, but I would check first....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links