Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Led Taillights

Diavlo

Well, I was at the Toyota dealer today when I noticed their new Blue yaris has cool new LED taillights!

Also they appear on the Prius. Looked very cool when the guy was reversing it into the bay next to the window, and may have to change my lexus lights for them!

Also, I have to say the interior on the 2004 yaris is gorgeous compared to my 2002 model.

The whole cluster is red, and the fog light and reverse light have a sorta of clear red oval shape to them instead of the horizontal lines of the older design.

The brake lights were rows of red LED's, I think about 5 across x 4 down, but I'm not sure.

They were moving a few cars around at Lindopp Bros Toyota Dealer in Queensferry, North Wales, and I happened to notice that the brand new 2004 yaris and prius feature LED breaklight clusters and a new overall cluster design.

I also checked the internet, and came across a page saying that Toyota of Japan planned to equip their cars with LED talights by 2004 and LED headlights by 2006.

i think the top part of the rear light has LEDS, like on some JAP site with a green and black yaris

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links