Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kids

acemiko

:angry: the dealer roped me into buyin the protective film stuff 4 my car said it wouldnt scratch acid rain dont hurt it speech you know well some kids where playing football out side the house and the ball hit the car :censor: thought it was just a mud splat the ball had left but today whilst waxing i found it has scuffed or scrached a perfect ball shape in the car :censor: does any one do if this is coverd buy this anti scrath warranty or if t-cut will get it off plaese help as the car is black so it shows up like a sore thumb :thumbsup:

do you have pic, how much was the film, I was thinking of geting vinyl on the car

yeah should t-cut and polish out

then give those kids a good hiding!

hi

i'll have to buy some as some git managed to scratch me rear bumber agian....

this time u can tell..

:ffs:

probably a stupid question, but is scratch just on the protective film or has it made it down to the paintwork?

My mates got this 3m protective film on his Honda, the film itself scratches quite easily. But so far his bonnet and sides are perfect as far as the paint is concerned. He's had the car for about 6 years now.

:thumbsup: thanx all and i think its just the film but whats the point in protecting the paint if every scratch shows up on the film ? will there re do it ?

will look in to the scratch remover have some other scratch's as well and as for the kids they did get i hidin ;)

Autoglym Paint Renovator, worked wonders on a slightly scuffed sil. Finished it off with Autoglym Super Resin Polish (think its called) Im not a rep for Autoglym but it is fantastic stuff!!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links