Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Radio Help

ninjin

Hi Guys,

Just doing up my Vitz (import from Japan). It comes with a factory CD and tape set up (doesnt have the UK cubby hole). It only has front dash board Speakers (what size are these?). On the headunit when you go through the controls, it has a fader control. Although the stock set up has no rear Speakers, is there an actual rear output from the head unit? I was thinking of running some cable and putting in a pair of rear Speakers.

Thanks

Al.

hello and welcome!

a uk yaris has door Speakers aswell and these are effectively coupled as a rear channel in std form.

the dash board Speakers are 4inch and if you do decide to fit some door Speakers they are 5.25inch although 6.5inch can be fitted with a bit of work.

as for the back then the worlds your oyster

Hi Jaxx,

Thanks for your reply. I will take out the head unit then and see if there are any extra speaker outputs. If so, I will put in some 6x9 in the rear shelf. The car will be finished for Donny Show, so then I will let everyone know who I am!

Thanks

Al.

Hi Jaxx,

Thanks for your reply. I will take out the head unit then and see if there are any extra speaker outputs. If so, I will put in some 6x9 in the rear shelf. The car will be finished for Donny Show, so then I will let everyone know who I am!

Thanks

Al.

great stuff!

where are ya exactly??

i should be at donny myself all being well

:thumbsup:

I'll be on the Red Dot stand. Come over and ask for Alan and let me know who you are! I'm the fat china man! Will be there all weekend.

Al.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links