Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Soundproof Body?

supafly

Ive got a 10" sub. It sounds good and the bass can be loud inside but i cant hear it very well outside compared to my mates who have got Corsas and Fiestas. When i get in there cars, the bass is about the same as mine but it can be heard much more from the outside than mine.

Does anyone else have this problem? Are yaris boots made better than others?

B)

what is it you want though? do you want the base to be heard outside? alot of people pay goo oney to have the car soundproofed in order to have it nice and loud, good quality in the inside and little on the out.

We stripped the rear of teri's tsport, and put carpet underlay in, this gave her more bass inside and less outside, also cut down the noisey zorst abit.

I myself have got that sound proof stuff which the name eludes me at the mo (getting old) in both my front doors and some in the boot, arr, Dynamat Extreme, just rememered it, good stuff, but costly.

Not sure what you can do to make it louder on the outside, apart from louder on the in :(

the yaris has got pretty thin panels so doesnt really do a good job of holding the bass in

ive used loads of Dynamat Extreme, carpet underlay, expanding foam and loft insulation in mine! and the result is awesome!

dynamat is very expensive and ppl are very reluctant to buy it because of that, but believe me it MAKES A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE.

less road noise

less engine noise

minimal panel rattle

better music

and im damn sure it helps to keep the car warmer in winter!

might sound stupid, but open some of the windows, sounds great when you stand in fron t of the card, but at the back there is summut rattleing

Yeh, you can hear it with the winows open and close to the car. The rear wiper blade rattles on mine too. Has anyone got a way to stop it?

B)

Y do u want to hear it outside? :blink:

Just open the boot and doors!!!!!!

good point!

only way to stop the wiper rattlin is to take it off!

only way to stop the wiper rattlin is to take it off!

Aye, take the b :censor: d thing off........

Who uses the rear wiper anyway? (Not me!)

doesnt matter if you do use it! its rubbish!

dint know it was the wiper, Ill try holding it to see if it still rattles

shouldnt really play ur tunes which the boot open

I have to use the rear wiper, driving 100+ in rain will mess up the rear windows and you cant see behind you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links