Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chrome Door Handles

tarquin

I have bought some of these in the pic and will be hopefully fitting them when i do my chrome mirror covers and the repeater light replacement

David

post-109788-0-66823600-1327757997_thumb.

Well I have braved the cold weather and fitted them. have a look. Actually Taz, I sent you a link to them but we were waiting to see if they fit and as you can see they do without any modifications. Going to mail you.

David

post-109788-0-07878500-1327766959_thumb.

I have bought some of these in the pic and will be hopefully fitting them when i do my chrome mirror covers and the repeater light replacement

David

They look nice David. Are they a direct replacement or just covers? Will they work with the keyless unlock system.

Hi Marc

They are a direct replacement. It involves removing the inner door panel. The handle comes away with it. You simply unclip the old one swap the cables over and clip it back into place and re-fit the panel . 20mins a door

David

Hi Marc

They are a direct replacement. It involves removing the inner door panel. The handle comes away with it. You simply unclip the old one swap the cables over and clip it back into place and re-fit the panel . 20mins a door

David

Are they chromed metal and I think you have keyless entry, so will the work with it?

On another subject, how are you getting on with your Ram Air supercharger?

Looks outstanding! I had forgotten I asked about them earlier. Very nice upgrade David.

They are exactly the same as the originals except plastic chrome. They have nothing to do with the smart entry, very easy to fit. I may have a spare set as they come in a set of 4.

The supercharger arrived but its too cold to work outside on it at the moment.

David

Nice look. You make it sound so easy -just take the this and that off, fit them, then replace the this and that... Still, when you are used to taking things apart I guess it would be easy. Funny thing is, my stepdaughters bloke would love these. He has just bought a -sorry for mentioning it on here- Renault Laguna -I know, I did say sorry- and he loves chroming things up. Basically, at their home he replaced all the light switch and wall plug fittings with 'Chrome' ones. Now, after that revelation, I'm kind of stuck for anything else to say... so, I'll go.

Thanks Bob, Actually I am a bit of a chrome lover, seems to look clean and finished off in a strange way.

David

They look smart, nice one David :thumbsup:

They look smart, nice one David :thumbsup:

David,

Did you mention where you bought them?

I have had a look but may have missed it.

Or is it a secret supplier of things IQ?!

John

Has anyone claimed your spare 2 yet David? I'll send a PM as I like them and the chrome will match the tweeter rim just below it.

Craig..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links