Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm New Here!

Radtoy

Hi,

Thought I would introduce myself, my names Lee, i live in Shropshire and drive the only T sport for miles around (well you dont see many round here)

I only bought it last weekend, Its bright blue and is a Y plate.

I'm not new to car forums as i have been well into the VAG scene for some years now but i got fed up with the running costs and the legendary VW reliability haunting me every month or so, so i've downsized to hopefully a cheaper a future!

i have a couple of questions for you all though....hope you can clear them up for me? one word answers will be fine!

1) Do you have to take the lights out/ bumper off to change the bulbs?

2) Do all t sports ride harshly like mine?

3) will it look high on 17's? i dont want to lower it any more its hard enough!

3) Why doesnt my drivers mat fit right? it is genuine toyota and has yaris embroidered on it but it fits poorly around the footrest/ clutch and has already been chucked out! do the T sports have a different floorpan/ pedals?

Thanks and i'll see you lot around quite a bit!

Lee

Hi,

Thought I would introduce myself, my names Lee, i live in Shropshire and drive the only T sport for miles around (well you dont see many round here)

I only bought it last weekend, Its bright blue and is a Y plate.

I'm not new to car forums as i have been well into the VAG scene for some years now but i got fed up with the running costs and the legendary VW reliability haunting me every month or so, so i've downsized to hopefully a cheaper a future!

i have a couple of questions for you all though....hope you can clear them up for me? one word answers will be fine!

1) Do you have to take the lights out/ bumper off to change the bulbs?

2) Do all t sports ride harshly like mine?

3) will it look high on 17's? i dont want to lower it any more its hard enough!

3) Why doesnt my drivers mat fit right? it is genuine toyota and has yaris embroidered on it but it fits poorly around the footrest/ clutch and has already been chucked out! do the T sports have a different floorpan/ pedals?

Thanks and i'll see you lot around quite a bit!

Lee

Hi there, Welcome Lee,

1) YES, the lights

2) Very hard riding suspension

3)I have 17" alloys and the look fine

4)Have you got Toyota genuine Yaris t-sport mats or Genuine Yaris mats???

:thumbsup:

Thanks, i'll pop up my dealer later and see if the T sport mats are different shape, the ones i have got are grey out of a normal Yaris!

I've got official Yaris mats in my 1.3SR... they're ****. Constantly fouling the clutch and throttle pedals.. :/

Incidentally, the crashy ride is just the standard dampers. Lower her on Konis or such and she's a LOT smoother and lower!

tka e the lights out?? headlight and sidelight you can get at from the back. the indicator you have to do from inside the wheelarch

click my pic links at the bottom to see how 17's fair, also dropped 60mm!

Should the accelerator pedal go down that far? I'm always having to mash the pedal down into the mats to keep from being overtaken by old ladies in Nissan Micras!!

I've bought some expensive rubber/carpet mats from Halfords (I know - I'm a fool - but I was all excited when I was about to pick my car up so I had to buy some stuff for it!). They're supposed to be the right size for the car, but they don't fit all that well - especially the rear ones, but, I doubt I'd get any mats in that wouldn't get in the way of the pedals.

did ya beat the ould grannies? :lol:

Not happy..not happy at all.

I'm taking my car back to the dealers tomorrow.

Why.... why I hear you ask.....well I got no naked woman on my bonnet,

asking for a refund...

did ya beat the ould grannies? :lol:

Not happy..not happy at all.

I'm taking my car back to the dealers tomorrow.

Why.... why I hear you ask.....well I got no naked woman on my bonnet,

asking for a refund...

I've had to buy a replacement one from Toyota - some scally's nicked the original one.

ahh youre only jealous viper ..ure wishing ya had a gal like thaa on ur bonnet more like.. :lol:

hey thats my missus on the bonnet!

Thief - you stole my one!

can have her back, she aint good enough for me anyway!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links