Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi To All

GRB

Just thought would say hi and introduce myself. My wife has just bought an 09 plate Q3 manual 6 speed, in white with leather interior. Vendor said was a special interior , brown with white bolsters and headrests with IQ stiched in. Fitted tailpipe and glovebox( i think thats what its called). Car is superb and far exceeds expectations. Wife is already fanatical about it and wants spoiler and undertray fitted.

Think we will be holding onto this one for some while

Regards

Geoff

post-117397-0-06825100-1328387350_thumb.

post-117397-0-00645800-1328387432_thumb.

Hi Geoff

Great looking car, Love the interior.

I have had my iQ3 for about 3 weeks now and loving it, As you say, exceeds expectations and doesn't feel like a small car inside at all. The 1.3 engine and 6 speed gearbox has proven very useful too for me as I don't do any real city driving but it sits on the country lanes at 50mph in 6th doing 55 odd to the gallon, great.

I'm just about to add the front and rear mud flaps, add some more interior lights and I will get the spoiler in the summer, Can't leave a car alone..... :)

Have fun

Craig.

Just thought would say hi and introduce myself. My wife has just bought an 09 plate Q3 manual 6 speed, in white with leather interior. Vendor said was a special interior , brown with white bolsters and headrests with IQ stiched in. Fitted tailpipe and glovebox( i think thats what its called). Car is superb and far exceeds expectations. Wife is already fanatical about it and wants spoiler and undertray fitted.

Think we will be holding onto this one for some while

Regards

Geoff

Hi Geoff

Welcome and your iQ3 looks nice, especially the seats. I have the tailpipe, but what is the undertray?

My iQ3 has the glovebag, rear spoiler, wind deflectors, rear valance, front mudflaps and includes leather, navigation and multidrive gearbox. Had it about 10 month and still loving it. Tarquin upgraded the interior light and that's one of the best jobs done so far. The interior light is a let down.

Hello and welcome,

Nice car by the way ;)

Welcome and congrats on the puchase. Like the look of the seats not sure about the colour though, but thats just me. :)

Fish

Welcome! Agree with craggles there, the 1.3 exceeds expectations. The look on people's faces when you burn them haha. Loving the interior btw!

Jordan

I think the rear undertray is called the bumper skirt ( looks like you may have already fitted).

I think the rear undertray is called the bumper skirt ( looks like you may have already fitted).

Yes I do have the rear skirt. It was also on the ex demo and I think it makes rear look better.

WOW... naaaaice... and welcome...

Peter

Hi Geoff, welcome to this great and informative forum. I did reply yesterday, but my poxy internet connection went off as I sent the post. Love the seats and colour scheme, very nice. Lovely car. I think we all know why your wife is so keen to make the most of her little iQ. They are such a great little car and I am proud to own one. Enjoy.

Craig,

Whats your Rev's at when doing 50 in 6th?

David

Probably not alot, I think it's only about 1500 revs. I'll take a look next time I drive her but I have noticed it's fine for flat roads but the real time econmomy / MPG meter says it's better to change down to 5th than let it struggle away in 6th on hills. The shift lights are quite useful for that too. :)

Craig.

Aloha Geoff, welcome and congratulations on your new iQ. As everyone else has said, the interior looks cool with the seat trim.

Yes and I've just chipped mine. ..................................... The paint that is. HeHe!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links