Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Urgent Exhaust Question...

MattMR2Turbo

Hi all,

Right, I've currently got a Powerflow Custom made exhaust system on my Rev 3 Turbo. Yesterday I was given a nice proper stainless backbox which I'd like to fit. However, I think Powerflow have modified my exhaust pipe from the cat so that the fittings are different.

Here is a picture of the back box I was given and note where the joining flange is:

eggy.jpg

Now, on my system, the flange isn't at that point. I have a join about 12 inches back from that but I think that is where Powerflow have cut the original pipe that went to the standard backbox (on a straight section) and put their own join for the current backbox in.

So what I need to know is, is the join (on the backbox in the picture) where it should be on all rev 3 turbos? I want to know because if that's the case I will buy a new centre section pipe so that I can change back to the Powerflow should I wish.

If that's the case, where can I get the middle pipe that I need at short notice and how much roughly would it cost?

Cheers

Matt :thumbsup:

are you sure it's a turbo exhaust? NA ones are quite different ..

Yea apparently it came from a turbo. The pipes on it are quite big too.

Want to put it on without having to cut and weld what I've already got.

Right, I've identified the new exhaust as a Fujitso Giken (FGK) exhaust. Anyone heard of these?!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links