Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Toyota Emblem's Part Number

moonknight

Do you guys know the part number for the front Toyota emblem? I want to get my friend to order one for me, but he needs the part number. Thanks in advance.

No But I do have to go into MR T today to pick up some bits, I will get it for you.

David

No But I do have to go into MR T today to pick up some bits, I will get it for you.

David

Thanks a lot man. If you can, please get the part number for the back emblem as well. My friend says he has the part number for the back emblem.. but don't know if he got the right one. He's not really a car person.

Kevin

Here we go

T90975-02075. Front. £22.91

T90975-02071 Rear. £17.04

Plus VAT. Total. £47.94

David

Here we go

Plus VAT. Total. £47.94

David

jings...

I was just looking to see how much extra Badge got you for £5 +vat the difference of front to back. No doubt Peter will tell us a Lexus one is €4,000,000

David

I was just looking to see how much extra badge got you for £5 +vat the difference of front to back. No doubt Peter will tell us a Lexus one is €4,000,000

David

Ha ha ... but a LEXUS Badge in GOLD or in chrome costs only about € 25,- a piece.... The guy lives in Almere, thats about 20 minutes by car for me... I am going to get the front LOGO in chrome...

And about the AM thing... This does not fit in the standard form .... and ... I do not like the AM Cygnet... also no fan of Apple... so there you have it...

Here we go

Plus VAT. Total. £47.94

David

Thank you very much David. Can't wait to order them!

£50 for 2 badges! Try ebay!

http://www.ebay.co.u...-All-Categories

Already tried eBay, there's lots of Toyota emblems.. but we have no way to know for sure if they'll fit on the iQ. The front emblem is pretty big.

Here we go

Plus VAT. Total. £47.94

David

Thank you very much David. Can't wait to order them!

£50 for 2 badges! Try ebay!

http://www.ebay.co.u...-All-Categories

Already tried eBay, there's lots of Toyota emblems.. but we have no way to know for sure if they'll fit on the iQ. The front emblem is pretty big.

Some give dimensions. Im gonna fit black emblems on mine eventually

Jordan

Yea some do give dimensions, but I want the exact fit for the iQ. If you find one, please let me know :)

Moonknight, I offered to do this on the other forum, but no responce. If someone beats me to it today, then bonus. If not I'll do it when I get home!

Fish

Has he bought a car with no emblems then?

David

That, good sir, has made my day

J

He has a Scion iQ, you know the septic version of our beloved Toyota iQ. ;)

Fish

haha yea they are all linked to the same picture if you click it. I copied and paste the links and it worked. Thanks! But still.. I have no idea where to start looking... think I might stop at a dealership and measure the emblems on all the cars there.. it'll be great if someone can order the emblems for me if you're in the UK, that way it'll be a perfect fit. Any kind souls out there? :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links