Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Look What The Postman Brought Me!

JappyBeast

I know they aint to everyones taste but all the pics (including my effort) dont do them justice.

I was a bit scared opening the box as I had never seen them in the flesh before but I opted for the black chrome version and it looks amazing. All the lines are very clean, the plastic is very clear and when on the back of my 'two' they are gonna make it look very modern.

I have them sitting on my sofa at the moment and I cant stop looking at them..lol.

The pic would have been better if it wasnt dark and didnt use the flash.. should have them on my car in the next two weeks after I get her back from the body shop.

I'll take pics.

Cant wait.

mrlex1.jpg

I was a bit worried that they were gonna look a bit cheap but they are very well made. There are so many bad looking lexus style lights out there.

My girlfriend is gonna get a set of chrome ones for her black tubby.

Cheers matt@rogue for the fantastic service. I just want them on the back of my car now!

*****!! :) I want I want!! Im trying to sell my current tail lights to fund those ones. I NEED to see pics when there on!!

CHeers

KiwiMR2

I think the black chrome will look amazing against the red.

Rogue have pics of them on a black MR2

http://www.roguesystems.co.uk

They look sooooooooo nice.

Rico.. I have TOM's side skirts (like jimlads) and a Greddy front spoiler lip waiting to be painted and fitted. Getting my girlfriends 17's fitted and gonna fit those rear lights after kind Jimlad sends me his centre panel.

Cars gonna look totally different!

Gonna see what funds are left and might buy the lowrise quad lights and rear bumper splitters ready for the summer.

I'm glad you got them ok - I think your right they will give the car a more modern look, I'm not sure weather to go for the lexus style or the rev6 ones.... I was supprised to find i fell in love with the matt black ones, as soon as I saw them I knew they would look the part on my car, they look more classy than the chrome and not as sharpe as the black chrome, i'm looking to achieve subtle body styling, clean and crisp if you know what i mean,

Choices, choices.........

Anyway let us know when you got them fitted and i'll add you to the gallery on the site.

Matt.

Kiwi, thought this might wet your appetite,

CIMG0689.JPG

Its a guys car on IMOC - he's just fitted them.

very... nice.... was looking at those myself.. but then i slapped my own wrist!.. as i am skint for the next 2 months as i just bout my car...

As an owner of a white mr2 I would say the Matt Black finish would rule on mine. Seen white scoobys with matt black lexys and they look brilliant. Like a factory mod. (only on white sccobs tho mind..they look really naff on silver uns)

Kiwi, thought this might wet your appetite,

Damn....I REALLY want them!!!!!!! Iv'e posted mine for sale here in NZ and as soon as the sell Im in :)

Iv'e had like no bites on my stockers though :( it will be the same as last time...I advertised them for like 4 months before I got a buyer then every week for the last YEAR I recieve random e-mails from people who want to buy them :rolleyes:

If my Greddy IC falls through which I doubt it will I'll use that $$ to get them :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I swear some of you people here are blind, im almost positive I could get a better looking cluster set from a kinder egg.

Still, each to his own.

Im not really a big fan of the lexus style lights, but i do think they look good on darker cars.

If i had the choice tho i would take the rev 3 lights,

cos toyota got it just right with these imo.

In their defence they look better in the flesh.. the reflections and clears perspex cover from the camera flash hides the details of the lights.

Hey mate, post a picture when they're on. You have a red car like me, so I;d love to see what they look like :).

Dame,

Going to the garage tomorrow to book her in. Just waiting for Jimlads centre panel to turn up and then I'll fit them!

I think the black against the red will look sweet.

• 2 weeks later...
I know they aint to everyones taste but all the pics (including my effort) dont do them justice.

I was a bit scared opening the box as I had never seen them in the flesh before but I opted for the black chrome version and it looks amazing. All the lines are very clean, the plastic is very clear and when on the back of my 'two' they are gonna make it look very modern.

I have them sitting on my sofa at the moment and I cant stop looking at them..lol.

The pic would have been better if it wasnt dark and didnt use the flash.. should have them on my car in the next two weeks after I get her back from the body shop.

I'll take pics.

Cant wait.

mrlex1.jpg

Hey Jappy, THESE are the Lexus style rear lights?? They look a bit strange compared to other Lexus stylelights. Theres something amiss, but can't quite put my finger on it. How much lolly where they btw?

I still think the Rev3+ rear lights are the best IMO. The Rev6 and Lexus style have their place, but I would never fit them to any '2 I'd own.

Now the low-rise headlight conversion... I think I'll budget that into the purchase of my next MR2 B)

I still think the Rev3+ rear lights are the best IMO. The Rev6 and Lexus style have their place, but I would never fit them to any '2 I'd own.

Now the low-rise headlight conversion... I think I'll budget that into the purchase of my next MR2 B)

ya on my wave length mate.. i like the Rev3 lights myself.. but those low rise kits is something i am gonna get in the future at some point in time.. :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links