Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Look What The Postman Brought Me!

JappyBeast

Ok Iv'e just had an e-mail from someone wanting my 94's, so if I say yes I'll then have the enough $$ to fund the Lexus ones ;)

So I have a question I need cleared up before I say "take em" and am left with NO tail lights on the car and an angry missus (gonna have to use her car ALL the time till the new one's are fitted :unsure: )

1) Where the hell are ya reverse light's on the rev 6 centre panel?? how would I get around that one?? I suppose I might have to buy one from Toyota here in NZ :( I can't see the "reverse lamp" in the pics??

Cheers

KiwiMR2

like the look of them personally although it is a chalk and cheese mod

i'll be gettin the black chrome lexus rears imo they look sweet as.

as for the lowrise i dunno bout that, for some reason i don't like the twin bulbs in each light. i'm more of fan of the sleepy eye look i guess.

and kiwi as for the rev6 centre panel. white reverse lights rnt compulsary here so i guess rogue left em off cos the smooth rear panel looks nicer that way i guess.

-Z

Rogue left them off because the rev6 centre pannel is made for the rev 6 rear lights which have reverse lights built into them like rev1/2 lights... thats why I need jimlads rev 3 centre pannel to fit my lexus rear.

bada-bing! and there's the answer to our question :)

thnx jappy :thumsbsup:

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links