Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt4 Blitz Dump Valve On Mr2

DeusMR2

ive foudn a used blitz dump valve that was on a celica gt4, will the flange fit on an mr2 aswell? :ph34r:

I've read that there are problems with blitz dump valves on 3s gte motors - something to do with them leaking boost I believe.

Aside from that I see no reaso why it shouldnt fit.

its off a st105

5588g.jpg

im aware of the dangers of a bov on a rev 1/2 but dammit i want pssshhhhht (and then maybe followed by bang :ph34r: )

Rev1/2 + BOV = kaboom

Don't scare him off to much!! ;) It ain't THAT bad...actully despite ALL the warnings etc I have NEVER come accross a MR2 in NZ that has destroyed there car using one and ALL if not most of the Gen II turbos have them...they either work or they don't and ya car stalls and drives like crap. My old Gen II with close to 200,000 km's is STILL running one with no issues :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Rev1/2 + BOV = kaboom

Hehe only meant in jest! And who am I to talk...ive blown my de-cat pipe up :lol:

too much power capn'n :P hehe, so will it fit then being off a st105? i know the gt4 had a 3sgte in and im hoping it had the same engine layout...the pipe "looks" the right size but obviously thats not technically good enough!

the ST205 is a rev3 engine .. not sure if it'd fit on a rev2 ..

But then you "can" just tap it into one of the IC pipes ..

yeps get what youre saying...sounds like too much hassle tho cos im a lazy git lol. thanx for the info anyway :thumbsup:

To be honest it's REALLY hard to tell by tust looking at the pic BUT it does sorta look like it would...the peice where the black tube goes onto the metal lookes like it would slot into the factory position and that nut thing thats screwed on not really doing much might go to the factory postion....Im sure there are more than one attachment point there though??

On the other hand as Bibbs mentioned it's not TOO hard to get it welded into an intercooler pipe.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

On the other hand as Bibbs mentioned it's not TOO hard to get it welded into an intercooler pipe.

Welded?

Nah, just cut one of the rubber ones and insert a metal T piece ..

The problem I was referring to wasnt the dont run vent to atmos BOVs on rev1/2's ,it was specific to blitz BOV's check out the technical/faq section (pg 3) on www.imoc.co.uk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links