Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Filters And Exhausts

masey

I,ve got an 04 t3 which all it needs 2 finish it is a exhaust and air filter but not sure wat to go for so any advice would be grateful.

The main thing is that it needs to look and sound good any throttle response would be a bonus.

And is becoming a gold member worth it as considering it

well masey ask any gold member and they will say it is very worthwhile as i will be 1 soon we i get the finger out and write a cheque! As 4 the induction kit i would go 4 a pipercross but i had a problem with it which i wrote about in another thread! There are a few exhausts u could go 4 but i would go 4 the Blitz Nur Spec 1 or the HKS hiper T i think its called!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Definatly go for Goldmember, if not for the discounts but also for the club too!

go gold u know u wanna its worth it :yes: :P :yes:

well masey ask any gold member and they will say it is very worthwhile as i will be 1 soon we i get the finger out and write a cheque! As 4 the induction kit i would go 4 a pipercross but i had a problem with it which i wrote about in another thread! There are a few exhausts u could go 4 but i would go 4 the Blitz Nur Spec 1 or the HKS hiper T i think its called!

will become a gold member soon.

not keen on pipercross, do blitz or hks do induction kits 4 the 1.0

Nah sorry, they only do them 4 the T-Sports i think!

I got a HKS for my 1.0l coming from Japan. Quite a few parts available from Japan for the 1.0l but the shipping makes it expensive by the time it gets to UK and you then got to pay tax and duty... :(

Al.

I got a HKS for my 1.0l coming from Japan. Quite a few parts available from Japan for the 1.0l but the shipping makes it expensive by the time it gets to UK and you then got to pay tax and duty... :(

Al.

where do u import the stuff from any useful sites

Well, I guess I may as well let the cat out of the bag..... I own Pow-R Tuning & Styling! And this year we have a Vitz as part of of demo car line up. ;)

There is not much info about parts other than styling on our website at the moment, but once our new premises gets going, then we will update to include tuning parts as well.

We, unlike other companies, always do demo cars to learn from them and pass on any experience we gain (from this list in particular) to other Yais/Vitz/Echo owners who need help and advice and hopefully, to buy from us.

We won't use the customers car as a guinea pig, that what our demo cars are for. And yes, they are 'OUR OWN' company demo's and not staff cars as with most other shops.

Here's the spec on our car:

1999 1.0l Vitz 5dr F -Package (no rev counter but rear electric windows!)

VS Style Aerokit

Carbon Bonnet

Morette Headlights

Eagle Eye HID conversion

Lowered Suspension

Red Dot Brakes

Custom Twin Exhaust

17" Wheels (still un-decided. May go for 16" if rubbing is problem)

Recaro Front seats (coming from Japan!)

HKS Intake (coming from Japan!)

ICE- Factory system! No time this year, we have 3 demo cars to build!

We can supply anything you want from Japan. All the hard to get stuff such as seat frames, intakes etc. All the aero parts are manufactured by our factory (200+ staff) in the Far East and we hold stocks. Currently dry of Yaris parts, but next container in 10weeks will have plenty!

Have a look at the site, www.pow-r.co.uk

Thanks

Al.

ninjin, When u get the filter can u let me know how it is and would it be possibly to get one through u?

cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links