Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Flat Battery

vmail

depends how many amps your charger is. But if you Battery is in good condition, you should be ample to jump start it and then if you take it for a 30min drive it should charge up enough for you to start it next time. So long as you drive it every day. If you got a proper Battery charger, then normally trickle charge over night.

May be cheaper and easier to just buy a new one from a motor factors for under £30.

Al.

Does anyone know how good the Yaris batteries are for staying charged?

Mine was flat when I went to test drive the car at the garage - they said they'd done it on purpose to stop it being nicked - but I don't think they'd done it on any of their other cars!

I've got GPS on a pocket PC so I plug that in via the ciggie lighter (no idea how much Battery this uses), and I only tend to do short journeys (and not every day).

depend on how much amp/hr the pc and gps uses, dunno if the cig lighter works with the ignition off, I would wire up the system to the ignition circuit.

I put the Battery on a 6AMP charger for an hour, then Ive taken the are on the motoway, been driving in a low gear to keep the revs up (used up about 2 gallons of petrol)

probably flat for 6 days

if it was totally discharged it will be nackered and will never hold its charge properly again

will need replacing

seems to be ok(not fully charged yet), not been using the radio

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links