Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Results From Dynoday (mr2 Tubby Rev3)

Rikki

I've got to get myself a ride in a Tubby. Would love to see the difference between one and my car. Any offers round Central belt area? Fife, edinburgh etc...

Hey Salami ill be up for showin u my 2 if im ever up your way. Ill pm you b4 hand of course tis np! :thumbsup:

Why dont you come over to Glasgow at the weekend and we'll have a bit of fun with the 2's :)

Well not on Saturday but I could easily pop over on Sunday. Need to feel some Turbo power :lol:

Well not on Saturday but I could easily pop over on Sunday. Need to feel some Turbo power 

Mate, come over on a sunday nite to strathycruise.com I met up with Rikki last week then went a cruisin.

(its not all Max power lads) some cool cars to be seen. :thumbsup:

Might do that! Been to strathycruise once or twice before... Last time i went the m8 was full of roadworks and I missed the turnoff and ended up in Glasgow city centre :rolleyes: Heh. WHat time do you guys usualy meet up? 8ish??

I only started going again recently, much busier than it used to be.

Yeah about 8 in the car park at holiday inn.

Oh by the way, the m8 is still the same so keep an eye out for sign to coatbridge! stay left when you come on to slip and that brings you straight to the park. :thumbsup:

I think I'll be kicking around in Glasgow tonight Pizza Boy will probably be around too if you fancy popping over for a bit of cruise action.

R.

rikkidyno.gif

Ignore the yellow lines they were from a dud run (so the can didnt get 280bhp lol).

The top green line is the flywheel figures.

The mid green line is the at the wheels figures.

The bottom green line is the transmision loses.

R.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links