Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Want A Rally-spec Exhaust?

Spratty

Hi guys,

I'm currently talking to an established competition exhaust manufacturer about getting a custom-built exhaust system made for my Toyota Yaris EVO1 Rally Car. We expect this to be built to a very high standard and to deliver significant power gains.

The system is likely to set us back a fair whack but once designed and custom-built, I suspect that subsequent orders will be pretty cost-effective.

Would anyone be interested in a competition exhaust system for their Yaris?

Can't tell you exactly how much or what power gain just yet. I'm looking to assess demand first.

Cheers

Phil

Surely there must be someone out there who's looking for a cheap way of gaining some horses from the Yaris as well as making it sound awesome?

Nobody?

:-(

Sounds alright, but in a world of ******ty coppers and Max Power, Group N systems seem to be a bit overkill.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to bomb around with 8bhp more and...

Fuggit

I want one!

P.S. Spratty - click on My Controls, then click avatar settings, then in the width and height boxes type 100 for width and 50 for height!!!

Rally cars must be road leagal in order to be suitable to rally.

The exhaust will read less than 100db at 4,500rpm from 0.5m.

It will be noisy, but it will be legal.

As we're re-engineering the exhaust manifold, I'm expecting power gains to be significantly higher than 8bhp.....more like 20bhp.

Would anyone like me to investigate a price for them?

Phil

PS- Avatar fixed...cheers

It wouldn't actually fit my car but it would be interesting to see what the difference is that gives the power gain and how much it does cost to get done.

Si

As we're re-engineering the exhaust manifold, I'm expecting power gains to be significantly higher than 8bhp.....more like 20bhp.

:o

I think 20bhp increase is a little optimistic, even if you have an unequal-length manifold, straight through to the back box, I cant see you getting that increase from a T Sport...

I mean, you talking a 20% increase from the exhaust only!?! on a road car?

(off topic) Just curious, how fast are these yuri's? Wish they were in the states. But they arent and Toy has no plans to release any version of them either =(

Just wondering.

I think Spratty's talking about the gains of a blue-printed, ported and re-mapped 1.3 stifled by the OE exhaust... then whacking on a tuned-length manifold and remapping to suit...

yais are not fast cars, but they do have fast acceleration, dont you guys have the echo?

Hi just to let you know that i have had 117mph out of my 1.3 sr

I think Spratty's talking about the gains of a blue-printed, ported and re-mapped 1.3 stifled by the OE exhaust... then whacking on a tuned-length manifold and remapping to suit...

Ahhhh ... okay, sorry that sounds more like it, total increase after the zorst...

:) That's right. The engine isn't standard. (......like 150horses not standard!)

Power gains from a standard 1.3 probably wouldn't be 20bhp.

I'm still waiting for costs. Will advise. I would say that we're certainly looking at the lower end of your price range, SR.

Phil

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links