Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying Second Gen Mr2

aberlifter

Ok so no dealers in my town will even try to look for an mr2 turbo t-top for me :(......BUT i found one about 100 miles away that will :)..He said on tuesday he may get one in from an auto auction. My question is what problem areas should i look at with this car. Also what blow off valve should i get because im ordering one the night i recieve the car. I read an article on the hks sequential blow off valve and on a stock setup it actually reduces power a bit because it lets off too much air to the atmosphere or something to that nature. Thanks for the help ive been reading the forum gathering information and have looked at about 30 different cars....the more i read from people who own a 2 the more it hypes me up. Noone sells it for the mileage or even for blown engine....for some reason i noticed only when its crashed and they still go for 4 grand. enough of my rambling....thanks for your responses

where are you based matey, am sure someone would help out and look at cars in your area for ya from the club if they're close :)

Also what blow off valve should i get because im ordering one the night i recieve the car. I read an article on the hks sequential blow off valve and on a stock setup it actually reduces power a bit because it lets off too much air to the atmosphere or something to that nature.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13390

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13390

IMHO TurboXs H-RFL ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Well it doesnt seem many of you are from america but.......Im from a town near Hartford CT. Willing to travel to NYC and massachusetts. I asked a dealer from MA to find me a mr2. Even in auto auctions in newyork he couldnt find one. Looks like ill have to go private.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links