Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mp3 Player

jojohns

Hi, this is the first time i've put a message on this forum so please be gentle! I have just collected a new 04 Yaris T3 and I was wanting to fit my Sony MP3 player in the space below the fans on the centre console. Does anybody know if this is possible? The bloke at the garage wasn't sure if I could only fit one from Toyota, and there's nothing in my manual to say if I can fit one or not. Can anybody help?

yes, but more info is neaded about the MP3 player, is it a head unit or a MP3 player that you carry with you?

hi i dont think sony will fit. dont like car aduio of this campany anyways...

you wanna good stuff with mp3 try to get alpine! ...but me...i think i stick to my laptop;-)

my sony mp3 full colour tft headunit (M1000TF) fits perfectly. so dont see why yours shouldnt! ;)

Danny

Hi there jojohns i've got a SONY MP3 headunit and it fits a treat, just look at 1 of the walkthroughs and its all there!

This is it:

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/Misc/Headunit

Cheers :thumbsup:

Thanks, I've got the exact same MP3 player as yours! Was it easy to fit? Do I need to buy a facia for it or does it just slot in?:D

follow the how to section

jojohns it just slots straight in no problem, just follow a walkthrough on this site! The MP3 player is not the best piece of kit around but it does its job and wos cheap, looks alrite 2! And u can't beat 500 songs on the 1 CD!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links