Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Muppets In The Street

EircamAE86

Im a bit pi**ed off, I came back friday night from a week away to find a big (very big) dent in my rear 1/4 panel, some people, Im gettin sick of that sort of this happnin, had to replace a bonnet because someone walked across it and sort out a big key scratch all within the last 12 months. Im not too angry but I am planning on spending alot of money on kitting out my car later this year when I finish Uni, but thats not gonna make people have respect, suppose i get a mint spray job and some muppet with nothing else to do runs a key down it, id be gutted.

:crybaby:

2 of my mates just had their cars trashed last niye windows, doors the lot

some people hey?

Sorry to hear mate :( Know exactly how you feel, mine got done about a month ago, cost me £150 to get it painted :angry:

Thing is some people have no respect for anyone or anything ;)

has anyone noticed we seem to be hearing more & more bout

damage to our cars, bout time somethings done bout it,

do you think someones got it in for us toyota drivers?

or maybe its just mentality of little tw**s these days.

feel sorry 4 u mate dent their head if u catch em!!!

it's the mentality of the chavscum - they know the law isn;t bothered about going after them as they can't pay fines out of their benefits - they're too busy spending it on cans of skona and benson and hedges or lambert and butler..

the parents aren't bothered about their offspring as long as they're out the house so they can have another chavscum bratling so they can shoplift the latest burberry romper suit. the brats just know the cops can't do anything.. I saw one of them jump out n front of a car at the lights a few months ago.. he got hurt pretty bad.. as a witness I told the police he'd jumped.. then his parents tried the old 'where there's a claim we'll get you cash companies'.. i stuck to my statement - case bounced right out of court.

sorry but i'd love to just castrate and sterilise some of the local chavscum around here.

To be honest I just think it's people in general. When I look around it just seems people are just getting more and more immature and can't face up to the consequences of thier actions.

I had my car dented in a car park a while ago by a "hit and run" driver, no chavscum motor though, the only candidate for this was a Renault Mum-Mobile people carrier (just a shame I didn't get it's number but I was in the shop and didn't really expect to have my wing mangled whilst parked).

I've even had several people open thier car doors into the side of my car (with me sat in the car at the time) THEN give me a dirty look as if my car was in the way! Like, how dare I park my car within the lines of a parking space? didn't I know they wanted to abandon thier car across two spaces! :ffs:

I've had that as well! Someone pulls up next to you...gets out and ******s your car, then they just look at you and smile..or just walk off!, so tempted to open the

door and give it a good kicking.

So many People young/old just don't seem to care these days about other people's property.

It's just so annoying that when you've worked hard for something, to see someone else destory it.

Vipes

Agreed, people in general seem to have an increasing lack of respect for others.

I seem to be the only person in a car park who is actually aware of how far you can open your door before you reach the metal of the other car....

Also, who are these people that park across 2/3 spots?? (shame on you.)

Or even worse, those who park right on the edge of their spot, right up to the line - making it impossible for the next driver to park well, thus ruining the entire car park.

:angry:

Yeah a mate and I were moaning about supermarket car parks and how we had both received dents that look like the car has been shot with an air gun, too dep for that though, must be the back door corner.

My old van had nooughts and crosses played on it when out side my house, little gits did it with a stone........ :crybaby:

I dread parking the ace anywhere , at least at work it is in a carpark under lock and key :unsure:

The worst is though a lot of the scum bags would be the first to moan if their motor got damaged :ffs:

Agreed, people in general seem to have an increasing lack of respect for others.

I seem to be the only person in a car park who is actually aware of how far you can open your door before you reach the metal of the other car....

Also, who are these people that park across 2/3 spots?? (shame on you.)

Or even worse, those who park right on the edge of their spot, right up to the line - making it impossible for the next driver to park well, thus ruining the entire car park.

:angry:

I must admit...I now park accross two spaces in a busy supermarket carpark...

If I can't find and end spot ( not right on the end..but next to a flower display or watever it's called..) so I can leave a big gap between me and the next person.

You always find though when you'vecome back..despite yourself leaving loads of room, they still park on top of you.

yes your seen as dead selfish...but I'm sick and tired of finding dents in my doors.

( previous car)

However....I park well well away from the "crowd" away fromm the entrance at a quite end of the car park...so as to not cause bother.

I've had a few people mention it to me...all have been positive...."ah se you don't like getting your doors ******ted as well"

I do feel kinda selfish...but... I <touch wood...and some more wood> don't have a single mark on my 2yr old TS. ( bar the odd stone chip on the bonnet) and I intend to keep it that way!

Although on-line Shopping is the way to go...only if it means not having to park in a supermarket carpark!

Vipes

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links