Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Hutchback Facelift

konstantinos80

We are in the middle of spring but I have not heard anything about the corolla hutchback facelift... :crybaby: Is there anybody out there who can :help: me- inform me about this arrival???Is there any site where Ι can find or even ask about this matter?Here in Greece, Corolla hutchback is the 'very' number one car in sales all these years and this arrival would be a great event in our Toyota family.

Do you get a free rabbit with it?

:D

i check out the 2004 Geneva Motor Show pics and the cts is still there without a facelift if there were a facelift for this summer why toyota didn't show it in the 2004 Geneva Motor Show

This summer is just the right time for the facelift to come,because there have been more than two years since the new corolla came.I have asked a friend at the headquarters in Athens and he told me that it will come in summer.The question is about the changes.Even if just the back of hutchback changes it would be great.But searching through internet it is difficult to find its new style,because corolla has a different model in every continent...!But i think that it is the company's policy not to announce anything till the very last moment (no facelift in Geneva Motor show).

:thumbsup:

there wont be great changes on the car and depending on market, facelift will come around sept 2004... so its still far off...

Thank you spwolf!But what you mean "great changes"?Do you know anything about even those little ones?any site?......

In Poland Corolla 2004 after facelifting will be around july/august 2004. In dealers there are already informations regarding prices and specifications. As far as the photos are concerned, they won't be shown until 20th may 2004. Here is the new specification for the facelifted Corolla:

Terra:( Terra before facelifting) + additionally: cantral lock, heated mirrors, tilt and telescopic steering wheel, side airbags, coloured borders, switch off of passenger airbag, reminder of seatbelts.

Dynamic: (new Terra) + additionally: manual aircondition, 2 double curtain airbags (front, rear), front fog lights, leather steering wheel and gear knob, remote audio controls on steering wheel, sport hubcaps, seats finished in blue, side skirts and rear bumper spoiler, carbon inserts.

Luna: (Sol before facelifting) + additionally: tilt and telescopic steering wheel, switch off of passenger airbag, reminder of seatbelts, Electrochromic Interior Rear View Mirror, Wipers with Rain Sensor.

Sol: (new Luna) + additionally: VSC/TCR, alloy wheels.

Prestige: (Sol) + additionally: electric sunroof, cruise control.

As far as TSport version is concerned it will be renewed as well. Here are the specifications for Poland:

- full spoliers (front, rear, side);

- lowered suspension;

- seats, gear knob and steering wheel finished with red thread;

- white background of speedometer;

- red illumination of dashboard;

TSport won't be equipped in cruise control, sunroof and wippers with rain sensor.

This the specification for Poland. I don't know if it's the same in other countries.

As far as the prices are concerned, in Poland there will be such prices for new corolla (examples):

COROLLA HATCHBACK 3 Doors price in Polish Zloty (Euro)

HATCHBACK TERRA 1,4 55000 (11600 Euro)

HATCHBACK DYNAMIC 1.4 61800 (13010 Euro)

HATCHBACK TERRA 1,6 57400 (12100 Euro)

HATCHBACK DYNAMIC 1,6 64200 (13500 Euro)

HATCHBACK LUNA 1.6 66200 (13950 Euro)

HATCHBACK SOL 1.6 66600 (14030 Euro)

HATCHBACK SOL automat 1.6 71800 (15120 Euro)

HATCHBACK PRESTIGE 1.6 77900 (16400 Euro)

HATCHBACK T-Sport 1.8 90000 (18950 Euro)

HATCHBACK LUNA 2.0 DIESEL 116HP 78200 (16460 Euro)

HATCHBACK SOL 2.0 DIESEL 116HP 83400 (17560 Euro)

HATCHBACK PRESTIGE 2,0 DIESEL 116HP 87900 (18500 Euro)

Regards

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links