Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Are Locations

Debz

Hey,

was trying to find some Sheffield people and the locations in peoples profile have gone :unsure: Why so ?

Anyway are they any sheffild or local ish yorksire people about??? I am new here and am trying to find a garage that is good / reputable. Currently to fit some break parts but prob other bits and bobs too.

Can any one help?? :D

hi debz, im in sheffield, but im afraid i dont know of any good garages to go to, as i always do mechanical stuff myself.

as for parts i always go to sheffield imported (off hanover way near to supermarket down upperthorpe - somerfield i think?), and have just started to go to samik as well, on greenland road, darnall.

a mate of mine owns mph carburettors on rutland road, and is a decent mechanic, although im not sure how good he is with mr2's or imports?

if u want main dealer parts phone both montys toyota and gordon lamb as they seem to have different prices for some items. i got a surprisingly reasonable toblerone type indicator assembly from montys for about 18 quid :thumbsup:

hth :)

Thanks sor the info. Havin a meet in sheff on the 6th May if you fancy it. For another club but u are welcome :D

Hey,

was trying to find some Sheffield people and the locations in peoples profile have gone :unsure: Why so ?

Anyway are they any sheffild or local ish yorksire people about??? I am new here and am trying to find a garage that is good / reputable. Currently to fit some break parts but prob other bits and bobs too.

Hi Debz, as you say, you are in SHEFFIELD. Need I say more?!?! They all cowboys up there arent they?? J/K, I spose the only way to find out about reputable garages is word of mouth reallly init, ask your mates whichc garages they use. I used to live in Hudds myself.

Hey,

was trying to find some Sheffield people and the locations in peoples profile have gone  :unsure:  Why so ?

Anyway are they any sheffild or local ish yorksire people about??? I am new here and am trying to find a garage that is good / reputable.  Currently to fit some break parts but prob other bits and bobs too.

Hi Debz, as you say, you are in SHEFFIELD. Need I say more?!?! They all cowboys up there arent they?? J/K, I spose the only way to find out about reputable garages is word of mouth reallly init, ask your mates whichc garages they use. I used to live in Hudds myself.

Where would you suggest near Hudds then? as i live in Bradford....

Easy Mister2 :angry:

Nah, actually, cant blame you for that ;)

I am an import though, 2 months, still in my initiation period. Think I am failing in the finding a good garage test!! Prob just end up back at MrT.

Thanks sor the info. Havin a meet in sheff on the 6th May if you fancy it. For another club but u are welcome :D

whereabouts? may have a wander over :thumbsup:

And I'm only just up the road from FIZZ in Oakworth (yeah go figure find that one on a map without using autoroute).

ha ha tiny village north west of keighley

that small we only got one pub and a corner shop

keeps the kids away from the car though cus there arnt any :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links