Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2003 Lexus Lamps

Chris Barnes

Hey dudes, got a 2003 Corolla and i know theres very little chance but does anyone know if theres any lexus lamps available yet? cheers!!

Chris

good info corsol

but i dont think i be getting these anytime soon i like the standard red rear lights cover on the cts

i think red lights cover look more like a uptodate car most brand new model car use red rear light cover these days

anacconda also planning or is already in progress a black version of these taillamps ! Not the glass will be black but the chrome will turn to black.

anacconda also planning or is already in progress a black version of these taillamps ! Not the glass will be black but the chrome will turn to black.

acidman anychance some photo of these rear lights

lexus lamps looks ok but definitely out dated now days me think

lexus lights only look good on lexus!!!!! we dont want our cars lookin like all the nova,s and saxso,s :angry:

yes ... if ..... :D

they aren't the same.

and btw. you don't get a registration for these lamps in Europe cause of the missing e-stamp on it

the E-number doesnt bother me much....but how are they different....i've looked and looked at them and they have every clip and contour the same as mine.....I found a induction kit on there too...........sweet!!!

:eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links