Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Turbo Qustions Qustions ?

T128

As for the steering fogs, from memory the switch needs to be in the up position.

AAHHHHHHH

that whats the other front fog switch is for!!!! :o :bye:

me gonna be tryiong that tonight...

For the life of me i have been tryin to figure out exactly why i had 2 switches which both control the front fogs!!

It has baffled me till now.. i hope its for the directional fogs! :yes:

just that person like the look of the kit and he will not called his mr2 with the 355 kit on anything other than toyota mr2

whats your opinion

uhoh :ph34r:

i sincerely hope this very nice thread wont turn into something like the last one did about this topic!

I like the look of the 355 kit too but personally i wouldnt spend my money on it, id rather spend it on engine mods and the like. If its done properly and the owner isnt a ****** claiming that his car is a 355 to everyone (and i dont think you are one of those thank god lol) then personally i would highly respect the huge effort that goes into it :thumbsup:

p.s. steering fogs rock B)

You shouldn't leave the engine running two minutes before driving,

Are you saying leaving a cold car idling for a couple of min after startup meant to be bad? Or am I just reading that wrong?

From driving rev1-rev4 tubbys I have found rev1/2 stock clutch to be heavy and rev3/4(and no doubt rev5 too) to be light. So your rev3 must deffo pack an aftermarket clutch T128.

here is qustion for all your guys opinion IF a person is thinking saving up to put the 355 kit on there mr2 but he isn't doing this to make a fake 355  honest

just that person like the look of the kit and he will not called his mr2 with the 355 kit on anything other than toyota mr2

whats your opinion

Right I see what your gettin at here T128..well my opinion is..if you buy a 355 kit for your mr2 you are creating a 355 replica. You cannot just like the look of the 355 kit for the mr2. Its a copy of a real Ferrari 355 which has a unique and functional body design..its not a "body kit" on a real Ferrari 355 its the actual car itself if you know what I mean. And being unique if you copy its exact apperance..you are therefore creating a 355 replica..see?

And theres nowt wrong with making a 355 replica in the first place..if done properly that is.

Like any body kit..be it Bomex or 355 if it looks badly fitted you WILL get slated by every1 out there.

whats your opinion

uhoh :ph34r:

i sincerely hope this very nice thread wont turn into something like the last one did about this topic!

I like the look of the 355 kit too but personally i wouldnt spend my money on it, id rather spend it on engine mods and the like. If its done properly and the owner isnt a ****** claiming that his car is a 355 to everyone (and i dont think you are one of those thank god lol) then personally i would highly respect the huge effort that goes into it :thumbsup:

p.s. steering fogs rock B)

im not going to even start oin that response..... *cough* muppet *cough*

im not going to even start oin that response..... *cough* muppet *cough*

erm ditto .. :!Removed!: :thumbsup:

Here it is again - the age old Ferrari body kit debate..... I agree with the above - muppet!!

Here it is again - the age old Ferrari body kit debate

you know something i didn't start a ferrari body kit debate

i just wanted to know what you guys think if somebody put the 355 kit on a mr2 and NOT use any ferrari bages but use original toyota bages to prove they are NOT trying to fool the world they are driving a ferrari f355

let me get this right so anyone fitted this kit on there mr2 is a MUPPET or is it anyone ever mention about this bodykit on here is a muppet or both :)

pizza boy & DeusMR2 thank you for your sensible input :thumbsup:

ps:i have steering fogs too :D

muppets !

FAT SQUINTY EYED CAMERA MAN !!

DISABLED TELEVISION PRODUCER !!

I CAN EAT 3 !

THEY TURN THE MILK BROON !

Ha-hu !

I don't mind the Ferrari bodykit if done well... and as long as you don't try to pretend that it's a real one

lack of sleep + bo-selecta = crazy jim

Kiss my bad self.... heee. heeee.

thanks jimlad good input there glad you understand what i was getting at :thumbsup:

thats the kind of response i was looking for

muppets !

FAT SQUINTY EYED CAMERA MAN !!

DISABLED TELEVISION PRODUCER !!

I CAN EAT 3 !

THEY TURN THE MILK BROON !

Ha-hu !

I think Jimlad has been getting high on his own supply :)

I think a kit that makes to car look like another car is pony ..

Like WRX/EVO bonnet vents on a Nova ..

I think a kit that makes to car look like another car is pony ..

agree and disagree

Like WRX/EVO bonnet vents on a Nova ..

disagree i see a lot cars using the evo vents and some looks really good

i dont see anything wrong using parts from another made of car if it make the car look good WHY NOT!

haha, i guess the 355 replica kit bashing will never cease, (biibs, rhaines!).

It does look pretty cool, but tbh with the money you'l spend on that u can mix and match from other aftermarket body parts and create on hella sweet ride, with a fresh respray, and engine mods. U could end up creating something that will look totally different from the stock '2 but at least u know ur unique then :)

DISCLAIMER: oh and b4 i start something else off the stock mr2 does look SEXY AS ;)

Still not gonan stop me bodykittin it tho... :rolleyes:

-Z

*Ferrari 355 kit .. the one with 9" spacers on the rears .. hmm, nice on the bearings ..

lets get this right i am not putting any Ferrari 355 kit on just curious why some people on here show so much dislike toward this kit

think i got the answer now because most of you thinks people who put this kit on will try to pretend they own a ferrari thats why some of you feel the need showing so much dislike toward this kit

but the fact is you all like this kit on a mr2 as long is done well and the (word)ferrari is not seen or mention is acceptable :D

ok Bibbs here is one for you i think the nissan 350z is trying desperate to look like a porsche 996 does that mean is a pony

lets get this right i am not putting any Ferrari 355 kit on just curious why some people on here show so much dislike toward this kit

think i got the answer now because most of you thinks people who put this kit on will try to pretend they own a ferrari thats why some of you feel the need showing so much dislike toward this kit

but the fact is you all like this kit on a mr2 as long is done well and the (word)ferrari is not seen or mention is acceptable :D

ok Bibbs here is one for you i think the nissan 350z is trying desperate to look like a porsche 996 does that mean is a pony

I instantly dismissed the idea when I heard of it as it reminded me of the Fiesta 1.1 boys who put RS Turbo badges on them.

lol that reminds me of this time on Top Gear where jeremey clarkson was showing the audience pictures of cars where their owners had "done them up", and i think there was this stock ford sierra and the owner had painted "Skyline" on the back and sides :lol:

if ur gonna do the 355 thing, do it on a pontiac fiero. that way u get the real spyder look (if u buy the convertible) and dont get slated in the mr2 forum :lol::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links