Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Mr2 Rims

Dark Avatar

Hello guys, I am looking for some MR2 rims, if anyone has an extra set lying around i'd bewilling to spot about 100 or more us dollars for them. It would be helpful if you are within reasonable distance from (which is Rapid City, South Dakota) If not I will pay you for shipping. Thank you in advance.

No, no. I need the older MR2 rims, Im not getting them for an MR2 Im getting them for my tercel so ford anything wont work they are five lug. and im not sure about lexus but i think they are 5 also. There are some older mr2 rims that are 4. I should have just bought my friends but he sold them already. Thanks guys, if you see anything else just post it here. :)

have a look around the breakers mate, should be able to pick some up as the older mr2's that aren't properly looked after unfortunately rust away into oblivion....

Alrighty, thanks man. Damn, Im still at work my relief is still yet to show, I want to go home and go to sleep :blink: shes late again so far by 20 minutes.

if you after the 4 stud rims .. have a look for any mk3 owners getting new rims ..

the mk1 and mk3 were interchangable .. and the mk3 had reasonable, light 5 spokes ..

I think the US mk3 site is "spyderchat.com" or "spyder-chat.com" or "I_didn't_want_a_nice_mr2_so_I_got_a_underpowered_girls_car.com"

:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links