Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Uk - Interior Trim Options

Dark Matter

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums but have been reading them with interest for a while now as I am considering getting an IQ. Anyway, today I have had a test drive of an IQ2 and am more or less decided I will place my order on Monday. One thing I am a bit confused over is the choice of trim colour available. The white one I test drove (the colour I will order) had a plumb interior but the brochure suggests grey is an option. That in itself is confusing as (a) there appear to be two grey options with dark or a light door panel and b there is no interior colour option to be selected on the Toyota configuration tool!

I guess I could go back to the dealer - but I have to be frank and say I appeared to know more about the range than that particular salesman ( probably due to myt time as a guest on this forum!)

Apologies if my first post is a bit of a ramble but I guess my question is if I order an IQ2 in white what colour will the interior be?

Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully some of the members that have recently ordered new cars or taken delivery will know the latest info on colours.

I really would check things out fully with the Supplying Dealer as to what is going on your particular order,

as if its a 'new build' things could change if you were going to be getting a year 2013 model, or from current stock. Or even in the UK now or Due in.

My car that was due to me in April, & arrived with the wrong interior and i rejected it, (an other buyer jumped at the change to take it)

& have not re-ordered untill i know what spec a Y13 model will actually be.

I now rather fancy a Leather Interior that i have seen on a Burnt Orange iQ a member recently collected, but my original order had not given my that option.

(The Toyota UK online configurator could do with some updating.)

http://www.broadspeed.com

Have fun choosing what you want,

hopefully the Toyota Dealers will be getting some newer brochures soon..

george

Well ... the good news is that I have now ordered my IQ2 today with a GREY interior. This is despite my telephone conversation with the salesman who insisted that it "only comes in plumb" contradicting the brochure, numerous on line articles and examples on Auto Trader of 2012 IQ2 in white with a grey interior. Despite this I stuck with them as my dealership of choice as they did do a reasonable deal, took my ancient Mazda in p/x and are a 5 minutes from where both my partner and I work. Lets hope the rest of the dealership is rather more competent .

Just had a phone call to say it will be delivered on 23rd, ready to collect on Saturday. It's all a bit of a blur at the moment but I predict happy times ahead and a good old exchange of news and views on this forum.

Roll on Saturday .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links