Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Haolebuilt Ii On The Red Carpet...

surfcitylocal

I was invited to attend the Scion FR-S release party in downtown L.A. but I had to work. The nice guys at OEM Audio Plus took my iQ so it could be displayed on the red carpet in front of the event at 333 Live.

They took a few pictures for me...

DSCN2310.jpg

DSCN2309.jpg

DSCN2308.jpg

DSCN2305.jpg

DSCN2306.jpg

DSCN2296.jpg

DSCN2313.jpg

DSCN2318.jpg

DSCN2320.jpg

DSCN2316.jpg

Nice of them to do that for you Taz. You know, I did wonder why you haven't had the car at some big premiere, or other red carpet event yet. Now that box is ticked. Is there anything this car and it's owner will not be in? You know what else I think? You are getting payment back for all the money you have spent on the car, making it look so good. Now it's saying, 'No, it's okay Taz. You go to work. Me and the guys'll go hang out, get some shots, and I'll see ya later.' Coz it's such a cool Cal car it's looking after you. ;)

Hi

Early morning and I have only had one cup of coffee, but in the second picture am I seeing a blue open top IQ??

I am quite new to IQs so if it is something I should recognise, sorry, but it looks brilliant! Specially in this weather. I want!!

Thanks Bob, I do need to replenish my green storehouse a bit. LOL

Lori, the blue roadster iQ was built by Cartel Industries for Scion Racing and SnapOn tools. It was a display vehicle at SEMA this past November.

I was honored to see that my iQ is the only privately owned vehicle in the line up. All the other cars are owned by Scion and sponsoring companies.

Very nice Taz, it looks good on the red carpet. I think you should get one for the garage floor ;)

Got any more pictures of the dark grey one?

I really like that one, looks nicely modified to my taste as it's kind of understated but not standard, just what I like myself.

That convertible one, ermmmm, no, I'm sure a lot of work went into it but that is not to my taste at all.

Craig.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links