Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Nice Line In Led Lighting For You'se Modders

Thanks Bob

On the top row showing stramgely GU10 type bulbs but with BC connections. I have fittet in our upperlanding GU10's with 60 LED's. We have a residule earth problem. The result being the LED's are on at a very low level with the light swith OFF. Which gives a low background light at night so if wandering off to the loo in the night you can see where your going without putting the light on. Result !!!!

David

Thanks Bob

On the top row showing stramgely GU10 type bulbs but with BC connections. I have fittet in our upperlanding GU10's with 60 LED's. We have a residule earth problem. The result being the LED's are on at a very low level with the light swith OFF. Which gives a low background light at night so if wandering off to the loo in the night you can see where your going without putting the light on. Result !!!!

David

I have fitted the multiple LED GU10's in the past for some of my clients. They are sort of first generation and are not very good. luxion or Cree LED's are coming out now and are far superior.

The ones i have are in a glass enclosure and have had them in fir about 3month and are left on quite a lot as they cover the stairs had some 48 LED ones but they only lasted about a week the LED's were divided up like a pie chart and would fail in sections. The 48 ones were an open PCB held in place by a silicon bead of silicon not very good

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links