Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Pics Of My Very Shinny Corolla!

MSC_Kev

I just gave my car a good clean and polish in preperation for donny as it's going into a workshop for the install and I won't have time before we leave for donny on friday...

As you can see the boot is full already and that's not everything either

Going to be very tight but my friend is on it right now and will be each day until Thursday and I'll be popping over and helping when I can lol!

Notice how 'bling' those alloys are after polishing, dark chrome on the inner alloy and a mirror finish on the rim. I've got DTM mirrors, clear front indicator lenses / side repeators and a front / rear valance on the way too...

Just hope they arrive in time for fitting :wacko:

Kev :)

post-1-21336-polished.jpg

post-1-21364-bling.jpg

post-1-21386-boot.jpg

looking good :thumbsup:

Rash

I bet u can't wait to get your install finished...good luck mate,enjoy it :thumbsup: and your rolla looks really bling!!!

Cheers

Ant

Nice ride!! I really like th color. I have a question though. I have the US 97. And the front end looks really similar. Is your considered an AE101?? What kind of engine is it? The 4A-FE??

:arrgg-matey:

Nice ride!! I really like th color. I have a question though. I have the US 97. And the front end looks really similar. Is your considered an AE101?? What kind of engine is it? The 4A-FE??

:arrgg-matey:

thats right.....i used to have the same engine in my Si before I had the good fortune to sue the garage i bought the car off and use the money for my 20v lump good things can happen out of nightmares :D

Hey.....my missus just started driving so i'm giving her my 2003 Corolla, before this i had a Renault Megane Coupe, running bout 185 bhp....i'm looking at older Corrolas and I'm quite intrested in the 20 Valve things.......please help.....parts dont tend to be a problem cause I'm a Toyota Technician!!

cheers

Chris

its not too shabby..will beat most things on a 'private' strecth of road....and has nearly cost me my license on more than one occasion..althjough the Fuel comsumption can be a bit high if you enjoy it all the time..which with a 20v is nigh oin impossible to not do :D

Well things have been going from bad to worse this week, the only good thing that has been on our side has been the weather! lol

Even things as simple as fitting rainbow comps in the doors have meant custom work to fit them, my Clarion dvd HU has been a right pain to get in. Toyota really missed the boat when it came to HU design! it's awful! My Micra was so much easier getting the HU to fit.

All the wires are laid out and pushed through to the boot, then I have to cram in an Orion sub and amp and as you can see the amp is a monster. The correct ported sub box would be about the size of the boot :wacko: so we are going for a sealed enclosure.

As well as that I have the 2 genesis amps to go in, power cap, Battery with split charging system. Wide screen tft flat screen to go in and all we have left is a matter of days :crybaby:

Just been too busy to start it any earlier with getting tied up at work last week. On a plus not my DTM mirrors arrived, whiped them over to my bodyshop to get them sprayed up. A few other TRD bits arrived too.

I'm still waiting for my new headlights to arrive from the US, shown in the pic I've uploaded :)

Anyone from here going donny btw?

Kev :blink:

post-50-1081958747.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links