Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Shockmr2 Site

SMiFFAD

As of midday tomorrow the second coming of the shockmr2 will be made public....

Take a look! :bookworm:

AD_BANNER.jpg

please do not use one of them spoilers on the 2nd one!!! every nova, corsa, punto etc has them now!! otherwsie very nice :P

will I ever get naked ladies over my car like that????

With your kind of money jim....anything is possible!

Where do I get this bonnet?

IMG_6994.jpg

Hmm bonnet, not sure, think nick got it from voodoo (theres a link to them in the sponsors section on the shock site)

As for the wing, the old one that looked like its been hijacked from a WW2 biplane is no more! been changed to a much nicer one B)

The pictures on the site even though the potographer did a top job still dont do the car justice...... has to be seen to be appreciated and its a completely different beast to the last shock incarnation.....

As for the ladies..... all i can say is i was there throughout the entire shoot, and 70% of the photos we got are far too rude to put up on the site ;) :drool:

Actually I dont think it is a Border item. It looks very very similar to a £300 carbon bonnet made by a US company which makes carbon bonnets for sh1tloads of cars. Unfortunatley the link to thier website remains in the favorites list of my exs comp GAH! :(

I know this because a while back in Fastcar (I think)there was an orange mr2 on the front cover which had it. This is where I got the name of the supplier.

it defo looks like the border bonnet. I'm with jappy on this one.

There was a lad selling them on imoc a while ago made in c/fibre and he said they are Border :bookworm:

have to say i don't like the site, sorry...too messy...

IMO another Font should of been used for the Menu buttons.

graphics look like they're built out of Photoshop layer styles completely :/

i don't know, it looks a bit cheap in my eyes.

sorry

have to say i don't like the site, sorry...too messy...

IMO another Font should of been used for the Menu buttons.

graphics look like they're built out of Photoshop layer styles completely :/

i don't know, it looks a bit cheap in my eyes.

sorry

Cheers for those encoraging words..everyone has differing tatses, as is apparent from your site....

Ill admit bits of it are untidy, some on reflection are plain nasty and dont fit the over all look at all, but i had a sum total of about two days to get it all done after the photoshoot, having not seen the finished car untill the day! (add to this its the first webiste i have ever done....)

Cheers for those encoraging words..everyone has differing tatses, as is apparent from your site....

Ill admit bits of it are untidy, some on reflection are plain nasty and dont fit the over all look at all, but i had a sum total of about two days to get it all done after the photoshoot, having not seen the finished car untill the day! (add to this its the first webiste i have ever done....)

it might be cause i've got high standards, you see i'm a webdesigner myself.

i remember my first site too, wasn't very great :P .

now though, i've been at designing and graphics in Photoshop for about 4 years and website coding for about 1 year.

sorry if i was too harsh mate.

keep practicing and you'll see results fast! :thumbsup:

Yes, i am mortally offended :crybaby: and shall never design again because of your nasty comments :P

Na, i know full well there are bits of it i dont like myself, BUT the bloke i was doing it for is a fan of lairy in yer face "cheap" styling, so he happy as a sandboy, which at the end of the day is what i was aiming for...

Im gonna make myself a site at somepoint, which should be much better, as im my own client B)

Yes, i am mortally offended :crybaby: and shall never design again because of your nasty comments :P

Na, i know full well there are bits of it i dont like myself, BUT the bloke i was doing it for is a fan of lairy in yer face "cheap" styling, so he happy as a sandboy, which at the end of the day is what i was aiming for...

Im gonna make myself a site at somepoint, which should be much better, as im my own client B)

yup, as long as the customer is happy you should be happy, that's what i always aim for too! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links