Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Coming Soon To My Mr2....

Jimlad

lol... at first I was like wtf is he on about ??

You don't get "cones" of chips anymore. Well at least not here anyway.

You can get them in electric or manual. Not much more for leccy uns bout £30 I think not sure. I have also been aiming to get these as you can notice em a lot on a white tubby. But its gonna be one of those final finishing touches for me after im happy with the power level and efficiency.

They are nice but I think you'll suffer from the "I cant see sh*t!" syndrome of aftermarket mirrors.

I know I did with my DTMs on my last car.

yeah dtm mirror's were pap for seeing, and they do look like extended one to b honest so could pose a problem... end of the day who looks in the mirrors anyways?? :lol:

I'm not a fan of after market mirrors.. I think the MR2 mirrors are a work of art anyway... nice shape and.. oh.. press a button and they fold in!

Why fix it when it aint broke.

I have also been aiming to get these as you can notice em a lot on a white tubby.

While your at it spark up the bonnet and paint your top half black ;)

White_1.jpg

white_3.jpg

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I'm not a fan of after market mirrors.. I think the MR2 mirrors are a work of art anyway... nice shape and.. oh.. press a button and they fold in!

Agreed, but if you have the modding bug.... i suppose you're willing to change everything... I would be concerned about the visability on those mirrors though, they're very close to the body, and don't look big at all.

they're leccy....

I do love the fold in mirrors on the mr2... but as someone suggested these will add a nice touch to the car.

Maybe, but mate the standard mirrors look good on your car and offer the best possible view of the road, other drivers etc. You don't want an accident due to something nasty like an increased blind spot. That would be a real pity.

dont like em jim. if ur gonna do aftermarket mirrors, get a high up the pillar mounted one like on a testarossa :D :thumbsup:

oh and start wearing white boss slacks and wear sunglasses in the middle of the night :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links