Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Born Again Newbie

Nizan

Hi Guys

Its my second time as a newbie as i was a member last year but lost my log in name.

Im Back on the forum now and look forward to meeting uo with some of you guys in the future, Im in Milton Keyens so anyone local will be great to get some local meets going, if i remember correctly Jerry (or is it with a G???) with the smart Red Yts is in luton??? and any one else local it will be great to hear from.

I own a 2002 YTS thunder grey 23K on the clock pretty much standard , but am looking to make it that little bit more sexy sounds and looks.

I was intending to modify it last yaer for more power but ended up getting a bike instead which is fast (0-60 in 3.5 :thumbsup: ) but no good for entertaining and to much hard work at times, so the yts is for chillin out, relaxing and having a good time.

Look forward to talking to you all soon.

Niz

hi niz!

welcome back

jerry is still here so dont worry

Yeah i spotted him lol

is oli still posting????

BTW check out my reply in your post about the 2004 meet :thumbsup:

yep hes here to

the proud owner of a celica TS now tho!

Niz Oli has now got a Celica T-Sport now but i don't think he's on here very much anymore! :(

Cheers :thumbsup:

that dosnt suprise me, he squeezed about as much BHP as pos out of that YTS for sensible money.

didnt he get up to 125 ????

lol good investment.

what induction kit do you use? if its a blitz one is it alot of trouble rotating the Battery.

Am i right in thinking that he (now you) had /has a imported manifold from jap land to go with the rest of the zorst system?

I'm in Milton Keyens so anyone local will be great to get some local meets going, if i remember correctly Jerry (or is it with a G???) with the smart Red Yts is in luton??? and any one else local it will be great to hear from.

Hi Nizan

Glad to see that you are back on the site :thumbsup: Yes I'm still around it's like my second home here :group-cuddles: Hey perhaps we should hook up one time as we are quite near to each other :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I'm in Milton Keyens so anyone local will be great to get some local meets going, if i remember correctly Jerry (or is it with a G???) with the smart Red Yts is in luton??? and any one else local it will be great to hear from.

Hi Nizan

Glad to see that you are back on the site :thumbsup: Yes I'm still around it's like my second home here :group-cuddles: Hey perhaps we should hook up one time as we are quite near to each other :thumbsup:

jerry!!

yeah we will have to when the weathers good, but ill have to polish my paint up cos it will look matt next to yours :P

nice to see you again m8 :thumbsup:

Niz

yeah we will have to when the weathers good, but ill have to polish my paint up cos it will look matt next to yours :P

nice to see you again m8 :thumbsup:

Niz

Hi Nizan

Yeah we will have to do this buddy :thumbsup: It's ok mate my car is looking matt as well i really cant get a decent shine to mine :P :P :P

jerry!!

Yeah we will have to do this buddy :thumbsup: It's ok mate my car is looking matt as well i really cant get a decent shine to mine :P :P :P

jerry!!

!Removed! perfectionists!

bloody perfectionists!

Hey it's all good :yes:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links