Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Wheels

yaris30

well lads I finally got around to getting a new set of alloys.I have wolfrace eurosport urban racers 7 spoke in gloss black like you see on the touring cars on btcc and on some rally cars.They are 17s as well.They give a very racey look to the car and well they are different even though some people mighnt like them but I think theyre cool and Im happy with them.Go with black windows and trim. :) :) :)

Hi yaris30

Looking good buddy. Would love to see them on the car matey. Get some pictures up so that i can start :drool: :drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool:

jerry!!

Hi lads,

Ill get some pics up as soon as I get film for my camera.Not many going around with black rims.

Hi lads,

Ill get some pics up as soon as I get film for my camera.Not many going around with black rims.

Look forward to it mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

hi yaris30 i saw one on de another day with the black wheel and i think the color of the car is red as wel not really remember but not sure is that you ????

are you live in dublin ? it was on RDS because they have that 100% modified show on.

youre right it is red ..how did you know? :lol: no I didnt go to 100% modified as I didnt enter my car.I dont think I was in dublin at all that day so it might have been someone else.Was it a wine red one?Im living in offaly

yeah it does look similar but I dont know if yas call it the same name over there...Its called salsa red over here

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links