Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Rear Badge

paridox

Hi all

I've seen a Corolla T-Sport for sale at a local dealer (UK). Very keen on getting it, too. 2yo, 19k miles, nearly mint, no leather, no satnav, £11,000 - good price?

However, something that's a bit odd is that the red Toyota Badge on the back... isn't a red Toyota Badge. It's a '190' Badge, in red. Now then, I've not seen another one like it (well, how many Corolla T-Sports do you see, anyway!) so do I presume it's something the previous owner has done - remove the Toyota badge and replace it with a 190 badge off [i presume] a Celica T-Sport? Or could there be another explanation?

Oh, and while I think of it, does anyone have a figure for the number of Corolla T-Sports that are in the UK?

Cheers

Paul

celica tsport use to be called celica 190 i think from 2001(not 100%sure) they change it to tsport both use same engine i have seen 190 bages on a celica think lot of people just rip them out and stick the tsport bage on so it look newer

i have seen celica with vvtL-i bages which i am trying to find out how to get one of these and i am not talking about the vvt-i bages i know about them

Cheers T128

Though I think I may have confused things! Although I didn't mention Corolla in the post, I was referring to the T-Sport Corolla rather than the T-Sport Celica! My mistake, I presumed it would read correctly when posted in the Corolla forum! :-)

So, from what you say, it sounds like the red TOYOTA Badge has been replaced with a red 190 Badge from a Celica 190. Not sure why someone would want to do that, since advertising its power surely makes it more 'nickable'... doesn't it?

I've edited the original post so it's clearer what I'm on about! :-)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links