Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Enough Already...

T V O R

OK you Yaris owners, no more saying how good this car really is please!

I want to be the only one in my road with a Toyota Yaris. In fact I want to be the only one in my Town with a Yaris, hold on, in fact, in my County! There you go.

If you can all keep quiet on the subject and just keep it our little secret I would be very appreciative.

The last thing I want to see is some boy racer whizzing round trying to spoil the Yaris image, let him keep his Nova/Corsa/Saxo as we, the privileged few, coolly drive by safe in the knowledge our cars will hardly break down, look great, drive great and we don’t need a Burberry baseball cap to drive one!

I honestly think that Yaris owner is an intelligent educated individual, possible in the top 5% of the population, and here are my reasons for that statement:

He/she doesn’t follow the rest of the sheep and buy the Fiesta/Ka/Sazo/Corsa/206 etc like the rest of the country, the Yaris owner is first attracted to the shape (I was) then having found out what the car is, does a little research and finds out this car is the safest in it’s class, has top marks in rear end shunts thus reducing whip lash injury, has a great engine, is great to drive and consistently comes in the top 3 cars in customer satisfaction! (This list goes on, please feel free to add to it, in private!!)

Now if word gets out about all this, I fear that our exclusive club will be spoilt.

Sure, drive round with a smile on your face all day, but never, I repeat never tell anyone why!

I thank you.

:thumbsup:

Thats why we just keep telling each other, pretneding we dont already know :lol::thumbsup:

Niz

P.S Good point BTW

I will keep my royal gob shut from now on!

I cant stop telling people how great my car is, because its just fab - much better than any other car about!

I opened my gob so much someone I know bought a T3 (she sometimes frequents on here - although hasnt been on for a while! She used to drive a Fiesta - I converted her!) and it was only because I talked about how fantastic the car was that she bought one too!

Good point though - but being a bird I have 2 problems :help:

1. I love a good gossip

2. I like to show off

Therefore what can I do, apart from gag myself and lock myself away in a closet somewhere? :D :D :D

Actually thats not a bad idea - where are the handcuffs and ropes? :D :D :P

1. I love a good gossip

2. I like to show off

Therefore what can I do, apart from gag myself and lock myself away in a closet somewhere? :D :D :D

Angel... you could always go for a drive when you get the urge! ;)

:lol:

Shock, horror! :D

Going for a drive wont help me though - its a woman thing - I cant help myself!

I feel as though I'm letting mankind down - maybe I should sell my Yaris and get a.....

:censor: or a :censor: or maybe a :censor:

I cant stand the cars so much I cant even say the words - but then at least the secret of the Yaris will remain exactly that! :D

When I’m asked “What do you think of the Yaris” or “How is the car so far” then I must admit I get them to sit inside and I talk for ages about how good it is!

I’m ashamed to admit to this as I feel I have spread the word and there will be Toyotas springing up everywhere! :!Removed!:

In fact I saw 2 today at a garden centre, a Silver 4 door and a Black 3 door, I hope I wasn’t responsible for them! :crybaby:

dont worry man

and its not a sign of disrespect but the yaris will never be as popular as the saxo etc.

which is a good thing

wel demonic wil prob see a boy racer in a black yaris soon cuz i live rite near her but i like my yaris cuz no1 else has one so dont worry no1 knos there real beauty hehe

I said it was absolutely crap with a 0-60 time of 1 minute,was falling apart with rust and it was a womans car complete with the comb for doing your hair up plus it had a top speed of 80 so she wont get too scared like.. :lol:

The yaris is too expensive to become as popular as the other small cars...

Plus I think you might have to send Jeremy Clarkson a few death threats to shut him up, everytime the super mini class is mentioned he bigs up the little yaris, loves it!

When JC bigs up a car, that's when you know it's a good car! For a man who drives ferrari's, SL55 AMG's, £60k range rovers etc etc.... to say that the yaris is 'brilliant' speaks for itself I feel!

sam

The yaris is too expensive to become as popular as the other small cars...

Plus I think you might have to send Jeremy Clarkson a few death threats to shut him up, everytime the super mini class is mentioned he bigs up the little yaris, loves it!

When JC bigs up a car, that's when you know it's a good car! For a man who drives ferrari's, SL55 AMG's, £60k range rovers etc etc.... to say that the yaris is 'brilliant' speaks for itself I feel!

sam

I know exactly where you are coming from.

JC keeps plugging my old car ( S2000 ) and all of a sudden there are loads popping up every where.

Then usually see them in a ditch as people dont understand the car and stack it.

So you guys and Gals will give me honest feed back if i put a post about the pros and cons of the T Sport as this is my next purchase very soon :lol:

wel demonic wil prob see a boy racer in a black yaris soon cuz i live rite near her but i like my yaris cuz no1 else has one so dont worry no1 knos there real beauty hehe

I'm moving closer soon aswell knightrider!

I move to Hinckley in May! :D

If I see ya about I'll toot ya! Look out for the bright blue Yaris with Bagpuss in the window! :D :D

ok they are a pile of :censor: :censor: :censor: t, honest.... :P

They are becoming more popular now, you can pick up an 00,01 YTS for about 5k to 6k if you shop around, add cheap insurance, its only time before the boy racers start getting them.

its only time before the boy racers start getting them.

:ffs:

Cheers :thumbsup:

stil dont bother me,

and demonic: i used 2 liv rite near hinckley and one of my mates lives there, lol c u soon

You'll understand if I - even on days off - would rather you DID tell everyone how great the Yaris is. And suggest the Coroola and Avaneis are pretty smart too while you are at it. I need to fund this broadband connection with bonuses you know!

Scott

Your wish is my command Toyota PR at Home!

I have just got someone off another forum I visit to buy one and another person is seriously considering it!

I have the gift of the gab I think - thats 2 sales on another forum with a possible third very soon! :D

You offer commission right? :thumbsup: :D :P

If I see a boy racer in a Yaris especially black, sitting in a car park, I'm moving or selling. You have to admit Yaris are the better car no wonder it's all we talk about. I'm the same as Angel can't keep my mouth shut about my car. :thumbsup:

well Im getting noticed too much now since I got new wheels..even have guys coming up and annoying me and me just waiting for someone to come out of someplace.I think Im getting some unwanted attention from go-boys so not all is good attention....thats my prob.. :lol:

If I see a boy racer in a Yaris especially black, sitting in a car park, I'm moving or selling.

wel i live in the midlands so stay away im a 17 yr old boy racer and proud of it, i have a black yaris with a noisy stereo and exzaust, sorry its just people slate boy racers but, i understand there is a time and a place for speeding etc. , i dont do drugs or drink drive and dont wait outside schools for 12 yr old gurls,

i rest my case,

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links