Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It Took Guts To Say That! Discuss.

Bizarra

How easily offended are they?

Jeremy Paxman is undoubtedly a fine broadcaster and he likes to speak his mind. But sometimes that gets him into trouble.

He has been rapped on the metaphorical knuckles by his bosses at the Beeb after complaints from Christians who objected to his use of the phrase 'religious hogwash' and were outraged when he said that only 'stupid people' believe that the Old Testament is 'literally true'.

Well, come on, guys -- if you honestly think the universe was created in six days and Lot's wife literally turned into a pillar of salt, I'm not sure there is any other word than stupid to accurately describe you, is there?

Well, there are -- but this is a family newspaper, after all, so I'll let you just guess what they are.

As Jimmy Carr once said:

All religion is made up.

Unless you are a Muslim.

I'm not stupid.

Ita all illogical,superstitious nonsense.If there was a God then he is not in infallible as he put man on this earth to ruin it. More wars are started through religion than ant other reason. each religion thinks its the true one.

There are many very clever people about who are religous,its all down to non other than brain washing when young.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links