Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ne1 From Surrey,berks,hamps

MisteR 2

Yo guys and gals, where ya'll from? Is there ne1 down South of E? Would like to maybe meet up with some pps, have a chat. Is it normal for the clutch to be a bit stiff? Also, ne1 got bits for sale? Also, can ne1 down South recommend a cheap place for tyres? Am after a bit of a strange size, 215/45/16. 2 of. Oh, and a nice looking none standard front bumper cheap!!

micheldever tyres are great for tyres down south, I can qite often be found in hampshire around fleet or odiham althugh more often than not cardiff,,,

<- Reading ..

Bracknell Tyre and Battery are cheapest from what I've found (when I consider the 50p differance would be spent in Petrol to get to Mitcheldever)

Why not come to the Reading meet?

Im from CRAWLEY or Wiltshire, depending on where i wanna spend the weekend :D

I get my tyres from MYTYRES 225/45R17 Toyo's x 2 was about £160 delivered to your door i think, plus £20 to fit em at my local place..... i asked them if they could get the cheaper and they never came back so im guessing not!

As for the clutch i dont know, am used to landrovers, and everything has a light cluch after them :D

Hi, mate.

I'm from Guildford. :thumbsup:

Hey Funkadelic, is yors a Turbo or N/a then? Would you like to meet up sometime? Am free on Tuesdays, but getting my susp fitted this coming Tuseday, but should be freee about 7pm onwards if u wanna meet up. Am in Camberley area. Used to shop at C.A.R. If you shopped at he Guildford shop, then you probably know Steve, you been to HIS own NEW shop in Ash Vale yet? Edge Performance.

<- Reading ..

Bracknell Tyre and Battery are cheapest from what I've found (when I consider the 50p differance would be spent in Petrol to get to Mitcheldever)

Why not come to the Reading meet?

@ Bibbs, Pants!!, I am down Sandhurst man. but I got a pair of tyres ordered now, and sorry guy, they 205/40/16, not 45's. &#33;Removed&#33;. There ne Jap breakers in Reading by ne chance? Wanna try look for a front bumper for mine. Was at the Reading jap ca meet abt a month ago, at the Ind Est. By the stadium I fink. Igot a red SW20. I was chatting to a blokey with a black GT4 and a white Veilside kitted Supra with STANDARD WHITE wheels on.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links