Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crail Anyone?

msherry21

Hi all, just as the title really, anyone fancy meeting up before, convoy there together, or at least park up together? Its on Sunday 18th April...thats, this Sunday at Crail, Fife.

Would be nice to get some nice 2's there as we don't often get meets like this in Scotland.

Anyway shove your name down on this topic and we'll try and arrange something if you can make it.

cheers and beers! :thumbsup:

Count me in. iI started a thread about this a few weeks ago.

How about the forth rd bridge as a meeting point?

cos most of us will have to cross it anyway.

What sort of time are we talking about? :thumbsup:

Forth Road bridge is as good a point as any! It starts at 9.30am and finished at 4.30pm I think, do we wanna be there for the start? how big is this event gonna be? how long does it take to get there approx?

sorry for so many questions, I have never been before. :crybaby:

god damn... if you had told me earlier I could have come up !!

I suppose my clutch won't be fitted yet tho... oh well.... maybe next time !!

tell me about it! My clutch is way gone now! I'm gonna be limping up there for the sheer hell of it. No drag strips for me then. :(

yip.. my clutch is practically dead too.... I have probs over taking people.... scary when you know you need to get past then it starts to slip and a car comes round the corner... but you just can't accelerate fast enough. Peeps prob think... geeze, that car not very fast !

Can't wait until I get my new clutch fitted !!

sorry to go off topic, where are you getting the clutch fitted jimlad? I have been told Helensburgh Toyota, probably too far for you.

So you have gone for the helix stage 2 and fidanza wheel, how long should that last. I'm thinking of just going for the standard clutch although I will be hitting 300bhp+ soon. Should this be ok, I don't wanna change the clutch any time soon after getting it fitted. I want it to last a long time.

cheers

Forth Road bridge is as good a point as any! It starts at 9.30am and finished at 4.30pm I think, do we wanna be there for the start? how big is this event gonna be? how long does it take to get there approx?

sorry for so many questions, I have never been before. 

From the bridge it will take about an hour and a bit,

thats taking into account your clutch so if you want to be there from the start

need to be at the bridge for 8am

This should be quite a big event cos its the first time banzai have been to crail so

lots of crazy jap car owners will want to show off there pride and joy

Have a look at the crail website (link in my signature) :thumbsup:

Anyone else up for this?

Just saw this forum here but I usually post in the Corolla forum.

The Forth Road Bridge is being reduced to one lane at the weekends until end of June (starts this Friday night) so there will be literally hours of queueing, so you will have to use Kincardine Bridge instead.

Just thought id warn you because I cross the bridge everyday and saw what was going to be happening.

Crail should be busy as ricomr2 said because first time its been a day especially for jap cars. Usually just ford otherwise.

Ross

so, this means we all meet at Kincardine Bridge at 8.00am, before we go over it.

does that sound good?

The Forth Road Bridge is being reduced to one lane at the weekends until end of June (starts this Friday night) so there will be literally hours of queueing, so you will have to use Kincardine Bridge instead.

Cheers mate.

I think we'll be ok, its early sunday morning so it'll prob only be

Crail traffic.... hopefully!

Kincradine is an option i'll keep in mind though.

Are you coming along mate?

so, this means we all meet at Kincardine Bridge at 8.00am, before we go over it.

does that sound good?

Doh... you posted while i was!

Ok kincardine it is at the garage on left before you go over.

No problem

Yeah I will be there as usual, cos Crail is only half hour down the road from me.

Maybe see some of you there

Ross

Cool mate just look for a load of mister 2's parked together!

Another first for crail this w/end is the skid/drift track being set up especially for this event so that should give some interesting viewing

Oh and it'll prob be freezing up there so bring every jumper you own! :thumbsup:

Sounds good, I'll be there. I'll speak to Pizza boy tomorrow, see if he can come with his mates, he also knows Mr 2 owners too.

I'll deffo be there on Sunday - so should see some of you! I won't be crossing any bridges though, because I'm already in Fife :) What time are you all going up then? for around 9.30? 10am?

Yeah mate should be there for then all going well

The more the merrier, come and park up with the rest of us mate

Should be a laugh. :thumbsup:

Where in Fife you from mk1_salami?

Im in Fife too.

Yeah Crail is well cold :yes:

Me me! Quite a few m8s are meeting up outside Drivers in Charing Cross at 7am So any1 if u r comin down be there at 7ish odd. An that mean yoo too Msherry!

Rico if your up for meeting us there jump down!

Oh and heres a bit a p1sser....theres a good chance its going to be RAAAAINING on sunday. Well I can kiss the 1/4 goodbye then...

But there will be plenty of top rides to ogle at. Hmm I think every1 better prepare to bring wellies with em..I for one dont fancy trudging thru mud...

Well mate it wouldnt be crail if it wasnt raining or snowing!!

I'll come meet up with you lot at drivers are you going the forth rd or kincardine bridge?

looks like kincardine bridge if the forth is knocked out. But then again...I cant imagine a que on a sunday morning on the forth bridge...Scottish SR...shed light on this?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links