Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For The Love Of God Help!

The Raven

Yes thats right one of the dam things ran out on me. I hit on the off side of the car killing it and making a mess of my "2".

Now i have all but fixed the bits and bobs but i need a an o/s fog.

That doesnt worry me this does however.

Looking straight at the front end i saw what seems to be my radiator hanging off! Having looked closer i think it is some kind of grill that protects the rad behind it. Is this a correct guess? Please tell me it is!

Any ideas where to get said items.

The Radiator doesn't have a protection grill by default, I think it could be an eftermarket add on, though I do recall Toyota fitting something like this..... Take a photo and post it on the site, I'll be able to identify what it is then (hopefully :)).

The Radiator doesn't have a protection grill by default, I think it could be an eftermarket add on, though I do recall Toyota fitting something like this..... Take a photo and post it on the site, I'll be able to identify what it is then (hopefully :)).

I should add its a G Limited if that makes a differance.

Just had another look and there is a rad behind it without a doubt.

Its falling apart what ever it is crap metal me thinks but no coolant leakage!!!! that i can see <_<

I will take a pic ASAP!

Sounds familiar....

I think another member had an identical problem....

Hence her nickname :D

Yeh, it was my sister in her MR2 !!

in front of the rad is the air con bit so could be the air con unit thats mucked upo rather than the radiator....

once you've diagnosed which part you need try call toyota celica breakers as they can get you cheap second hand parts with warranty :)

poor badger

poor badger

bloomin thing should watch where its going..

and before somebody has a tantrum i'm only kidding :lol: . Could have been much worse tho,

poor thing could have been killed by a BMW or summat. At least this way it went out with style.

I nearly got a pheasant yesterday... I was screaming along a country road when a pheasant decided to go for a walk. I actually thought it would have moved before I got to it. I had to swerve.

I would of killed the bugger and probably a fog light if at the last second it hadn't flew. It went over the top of the car.... just ! and that's because I was swerving.

Dumb animals.... not concerned about their health. More concerned about me motor !! :)

Need to look out for those pheasants, they come sharp. Tried to swerve on my old car but still hit it square on in the middle of the bumper! Doh, some swerve an all. tut.

Don't u have to report hitting a badger or is that just dogs? (and no, not ugly munters from the local estate!) :!Removed!:

u also get extra points depending on how far the bird whent after u smacked it.

Reminds me of the only time i'm grateful for the crappy reg plate on my 2. still havent got it relocated so it just out in its holder thingy at the nose. so if i hit it with that i'll b ok ;)

reminds me of this ****** who reversed in2 me, luckily he wasnt going 2 fast and caused damage to his car rther than mine (due 2 him hittin the reg plate), bonus !

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links