Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Advice

simmo

Hi to everyone.

I suppose this is my first formal ost althou have chirped up on a few thread before.

I am looking at buying a T sport shortly ( by the end of the year ) and need all your advice.

What if any bad point the yaris and T sport has and i should look out.

What are the dealers like and are there any that should be avoided as previous Jap dealers ( Honda ) were terrible and had no knowledge of the car except one.

Are there any know technical recalls and safety issues.

I look forward to hearing your responses and dont worry i wont tell anyone how good it is either. :thumbsup:

P.s

Is there a 2004 face lift model as the front of the T sport seem's different than the earlier models?

Cheers Nizan,

Whats this about the alloys as cant be doing the dealer thing again about corrosion and damage after 6 months of road use and this was a week end car too so not much use.

I prsonally havnt had any problems but a few have, and i think they got them changed under warrenty.

I cant find the post about it sorry, but im told Toyota are aware of the problem.

Cheers

Niz

hi simmo,

go take a look in wheels&tyres look at ratus9s threads tells u all

about alloys,also give you abit of an idea of what the dealers are

like.

kim

My wheels where fine, apart from where they had close encounters with kerbs etc :) but watch out for rattles, cos they can rattle from anywhere, bonnet, windshield, door, boot etc. Nothing that the dealer cant sort out if it happens.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links