Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lil Prob With Envy Site

Chuck04

went to order my apexi induction kit, i was in the belief that i could order it off the ENVY site but when i went to do so the yaris t sport wasnt within the list of avaliable cars....any help!!!

Chuck04 just get the number off the website and order it over the fone, thats how done it! Ask 2 speak 2 Kevin 2, he's very helpful and i think he deals with all the Yaris type stuff!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi Chuck, I have now added the Yaris applications to the website.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You can alternativly order using the secure message function, or you can call me on 01670 823333.

Thanks

Kevin

hey chuck, good luck with your induction kit!

a lil off topic (sorry) but where did you get your avatar pic from? i've seen an orange one with a similar background, but cant find the website. really love the kit on it and wanted a better look and bigger pic!

cheers

matt

Thanks RFvitz im jst about to order it now, yea its a loverly yaris heres the link http://www.poleposition.no/kosei%20racer%20-%20yaris.jpg

i jst found it on google, using it for some inspiration, if im not mistaken are those rims the bk racing 158's look wicked on the yaris was thinking of gettin them myself,

Chuck :thumbsup:

Thanks kevin :thumbsup: have now ordered my Apexi Power Intake, will keep u guys posted on how it goes, do you know how easy or hard they are to fit, i was plannig on trying to do it with my mate, fingers crossed :D

Chuck

cheers mate!.... anyone know what kit this is? or more importantly anyone have a pic of the rear of this kit?

cheers mate!.... anyone know what kit this is? or more importantly anyone have a pic of the rear of this kit?

Looks like the TRD kit to me.

HTH

Linz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links